accountability/ motivation

Options
So it seems that I have really been struggling lately. I absolutely 100% have realized that I need someone on my *kitten* to help with my accountability and my motivation. Is there anyone out there looking for the same? Someone who would be willing to be dedicated to check in on each other throughout the week?

Replies

• jmcdonald2011
    jmcdonald2011 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I log and post daily
  • kenyainez
    kenyainez Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    The best accountability and motivation is connecting with your why and thinking about what this life change will do for you if you saw it through to the end. When you get there, you'll be on your motivator's *kitten* more than they're on yours! LOL. But it's all cool, I'll add you! #bringit! \o/
  • Ems500c
    Ems500c Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You can add me also, I am on multiple times daily!
  • ddkphotos
    ddkphotos Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    you can add me. also on every day.
  • Kori_jay
    Kori_jay Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi.

I'm trying a different approach to support and accountability. I've posted my weight and waist measurements on Instragram with the hashtag #todayiweigh. Check it out and join me as I try to hold myself accountable and build a support system through social networking.

Thanks!

-Sharonda

5300960.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • egarrabrant
    Options
    You can add me, too if you like :) I'm trying...so totally trying!
  • noodle412
    noodle412 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me- I'm feeling the same way!
  • jkbarrack
    jkbarrack Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me. I really want to succeed too and sometimes a bit of outside motivation / inspiration helps. :)