How much weight have you lost?

Options

Replies

• rAc_hEl
    rAc_hEl Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I was at 84 pounds lost but then got pregnant and gained 55. now at 2 weeks post partum I'm down 45 Pounds :)
  • ronrstaats
    ronrstaats Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    from my highest weight of 410 I am down to 195 for a 215 pound loss... I did get down to 185 but have put a little on with working out and a little bit of off plan eating LOL
  • eslcity
    eslcity Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I've lost 88 lbs. Now, must not lose or gain. That is the test.

^^ Totally Agree^^
    The challenge is not to lose the weight but to keep it off....... for the long haul...
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    60 lbs
  • stldylan
    stldylan Posts: 2
    Options
    I've lost 40 lbs and I'm only seventeen-years-old!
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Only 29 so far... but some day I hope to post here that I've dropped over 150. :)
  • shaddowstorm
    shaddowstorm Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    lost 29 kgs (63lb) gone from 89kgs (196lb) to 60kgs (132lb) with 2kgs (4lb) to go. Wow everything sounds so much in pounds :ohwell:
  • wedge421
    wedge421 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Cheers to RatRaceOne ! Ive lost almost 60 but that is nothing compared to 200! Wow thats awesome!
  • strutdivastrut
    strutdivastrut Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I have lost 21 lbs so far.
  • emienne
    emienne Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    37 kg gone (81.6 lb) so far. I've just passed my half way mark. It does sound much more impressive in pounds than it does in kilos!

I've lost two of my almost 4 year old daughter! Which just boggles my mind!
  • chilly1470
    chilly1470 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I just started June 26 and I am down 18.4 pounds. 152 to go and I am in it to win it for life!
  • Eli716
    Eli716 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    105 pounds have bit the dust, but there's still about 50 pounds that I have to wrestle with!
  • Lourdesong
    Lourdesong Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    21 lbs.

Posting to follow this thread.
  • LJL162
    LJL162 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    40 kg down or 90 lbs still a way to go but getting closer all the time :-)
  • heather_hearts_travel
    heather_hearts_travel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I'm down 53 pounds. A little over a third of the way to my goal. In for the inspiration!
  • LynndaMaree
    LynndaMaree Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    My highest weight was 323 a few years ago. I started MFP Dec of this past year and I'm down 46 pounds on MFP and a total of 80 from my highest weight. MFP rocks!:drinker: :drinker:
  • dlbredesen
    dlbredesen Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    90 lbs......45lbs before joining MFP and 45lbs since joining.
  • JoeMO
    JoeMO Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I've lost 58 eating right most of the time, walking a lot, hiking a bunch, and now I'm starting to do cross fit for some variation. I hope to lose another 58. Wow that would be sweet!! Congratulations to all of you who are pursuing a healthier you!!
  • skyekeeper
    skyekeeper Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 170. Congrats to all on their journeys!! No feat is too small!!
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    I'm down a bit as well

Wow....great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!