New Chick here!

Options
Hello all.. I am actually not new to this site but I have never came in here to introduce myself.. I am in here to maintain a healthy lifestyle and lose fat in my body. i am 5'5, and currently 217 lbs. I live in the United States. I am black. i enjoying working out, eating and just living a fun life. I have pcos, so that kind of hinders all workouts and all healthy eating.. I have learned that it take me months to lose weight and only a day to gain it all back.. So I have to pace myself and take it a day at a time..

Replies

• thasme01
    thasme01 Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi new here too, well new to the community. I haven't taken time to check it out until today. So feel free to add me. I have a long way to go but I'm going make it this time around. :smile:
  • shadowjack1965
    shadowjack1965 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    We can all use motivation, feel free to add me if desired and keep up the good work!
  • thebeautifulnaynay
    Options
    We sound like were on the same level! It's so easy for me to gain weight and takes months to really lose it. Feel free to add me! I'm thinking of starting a Youtube view blog or something. It helps having people "push" you.