New to My Fitness Pal

Options
Hi Friends! I've just begun using My Fitness Pal online & mobile app. I could use the support - Please friend request me!
My husband & I live in Minnesota with our two big cats, Patty & Selma. We both recently quit smoking cigarettes & are looking for ways to be healthier as we turn 30 in 2011. Paying attention to portion sizes & how many calories we can burn has really helped us see that we are in control of our lives & our health. Now if I could just get the cats to exercise with us....

Replies

• Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    HaHaHa. When you figure out a way to get your cats to exercise with you, please let me know. My cat is lazy! But aren't all cats lazy. LOL
  • jrhodges20
    jrhodges20 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the quitting smoking and finding new ways to be healthy. I too am looking to be healthier and am hoping to find friends to help motivate me. Good luck
  • Kristyb1010
    Options
    Thanks for friending me - need more to do the same!
  • fouchou09
    fouchou09 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I LOVE that your cats names are Patty and Selma. Congrats on quitting smoking!
  • ybelen
    ybelen Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    welcome! My husband & I also joined this Jan. And we are watching our meals very closely, thanks to MyFitnessPal!!!
  • karsmith0513
    Options
    Hi, I'm Karsmith0513 very new just signed up yesterday and still trying to figure out what to do. does anyone know how many calories jilian micheals 30 day shred workouts actually burn?