can you see the diffrence in my pics

Options
Tanie98
Tanie98 Posts: 675 Member
I just took a pic today after 3 weeks and attached it to the one I took 3 weeks ago.I know its not long enough to see a big difference but was wondering if any of you can see a slight difference.I have been using this program for almost 2 months now. I need to loose at least 25 pounds to slim down my thighs as I carry most of my weight there

here is the pic

https://www.flickr.com/photos/44680119@N04/14524798479/

Replies

• Rubyew
    Rubyew Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Yes I can, I think your arms and legs look more toned. You look great, well done.
  • Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    It looks like you lost some inches in your midsection. There's more of an hourglass. Did you lose 8 lbs in just 3 weeks?
  • Tanie98
    Options
    It looks like you lost some inches in your midsection. There's more of an hourglass. Did you lose 8 lbs in just 3 weeks?

Nope,i have been using mfp for almost 2 months.i took this pic 3 weeks ago
  • chanman102700
    Options
    WOW! Great job! There is a big (and great) difference! Keep it up!
  • Tanie98
    Options
    WOW! Great job! There is a big (and great) difference! Keep it up!

thank you
  • eslcity
    eslcity Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I just took a pic today after 3 weeks and attached it to the one I took 3 weeks ago.I know its not long enough to see a big difference but was wondering if any of you can see a slight difference.I have been using this program for almost 2 months now. I need to loose at least 25 pounds to slim down my thighs as I carry most of my weight there

here is the pic

Yes...i can see the difference....but kind of glad my wife wasn't behind me when i opend the site.....:laugh: :wink:
  • rhilton1
    rhilton1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yes. You are doing a great job.
  • Tanie98
    Options
    Yes I can, I think your arms and legs look more toned. You look great, well done.

thank you
  • amberj32
    amberj32 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Big difference! Congrats! You look great! :)
  • Tanie98
    Options

here is the pic

Yes...i can see the difference....but kind of glad my wife wasn't behind me when i opend the site.....:laugh: :wink:

lol:laugh: thank you
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Definitely. Legs and stomach/waist. Well done :bigsmile:
  • thasme01
    thasme01 Posts: 9
    Options
    You do look like you have toned up a good bit. Hard to tell with the ruffled skirt but the coral one does show the difference. Good Job! Congrats! :)
  • Tanie98
    Options
    thank you everyone
  • JL2513
    JL2513 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Very noticeable difference in the thighs, which is impressive! Good job. You had a good figure to start with :)
  • Tanie98
    Options
    Very noticeable difference in the thighs, which is impressive! Good job. You had a good figure to start with :)

thank you for encouraging words
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    Nice work, great progress!

Look damn sexy btw!
  • AbbeyDove
    AbbeyDove Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I think your legs look slimmer too!
  • Tanie98