Looking for active friends!

Options
Hi! :smile: My name is Lauren, I'm a 20 year old female on a journey to lose an overall 140 pounds. I started at 266, currently at 240. Looking to lose another maybe... 120 or so? Not too sure, we'll see when I get closer!

I would love some friends around my age, or people who have similar weight loss goals. Both would be fantastic but I don't have high hopes of that. Anywayy.. yeah please add me!

Replies

• CherylMatthews66
    CherylMatthews66 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Cheryl anbd I'm 23 years old, I'm more than happy to be your friend :smile:

I really want to lose some weight too so could also do with some supportive people for some motivation. Good luck with your weight loss, seems like you're on the right track since you've lost all those pounds, well done! :smile:
  • BeautifulChaos27
    Options
    Thanks Cheryl! Anybody else? :flowerforyou:
  • ScorpDX
    ScorpDX Posts: 93
    Options
    I'm always looking for new active friends for support. I added you. A few years older but similar weight goals.
  • BeautifulChaos27
    Options
    Thanks! :happy:
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi Lauren! Congrats on your weight loss so far. My husband and I have lost a combined total of 187 pounds in the past two years. Feel free to add me for encouragement.
  • kportwood85
    kportwood85 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi Lauren, you can add me. I'm 29, but at about your age I was 260. I'm at 201 now! And no, it didn't take me all these years to lose that, I didn't get serious until last year. :)
  • TrainingToBePerfect
    TrainingToBePerfect Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Hey I'd LOVE to be an active friend! I'm 23 and I started this journey at 291 pounds and I'm now 257 :) feel free to add!
  • BeautifulChaos27
    Options
    Thanks everybody! Just added you all! :flowerforyou:
  • drewba13
    drewba13 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Added you!
  • BeautifulChaos27
    Options
    :bigsmile: Thanks!
  • watch_me_shinexo
    Options
    Hi I'm Larissa! I'm 25 and our goals sound pretty similar :) Feel free to add me if you'd like
  • BeautifulChaos27
    Options
    Added! :flowerforyou: