Bee Pollen, anyone?

Options
Hello everyone I started the bee pollen diet about 2 weeks ago I'm a waitressing mother of 4 Thirty years old and after having babies back to back, went from 183 to 247 I am very skeptical about what i put into my body Was unable to drop the weight I don't eat alot of junk food or sodas It's mainly what I eat I took before pictures so that I can see the results myself So far, I have went from 247 to 232 Was wondering if I anyone else was doing the same I've seen two friends take it, and they've lost significant weight COMMENTS ARE WELCOMED AND ENCOURAGED

Replies

• micheleb15
    micheleb15 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    What exactly is a bee pollen diet? Could it be that you are eating less?
  • womanofwynn
    Options
    Www.foreverbeautifulbeepollen.com I am on the infinity I must say, it works I absolutely despise water I am drinking it non stop in addition to watching what I eat and monitoring my salt intake
  • marilandica
    marilandica Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am a bee keeper. Bees are marvelous, fascinating critters. Honey, pollen and propolis are pretty cool substances. BUT, there is seriously a lot of rank nonsense out there when it comes to health, especially weight loss, claims.
  • thunderwoods
    thunderwoods Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I tried it a couple of times, and got VERY sick. Couldn't keep anything down and I was only taking 1 a day when the suggested amount was 2!

Decided that the fast lane only leads to bad news, so cut out soda and morning coffee and increased exercise and water!
  • gizmo_2014
    gizmo_2014 Posts: 37
    Options
    Bee pollen does not cause weight loss. You are losing because of more water, less salt and watching what you eat.