At it again!

Options
Hello! I've used this app before but stopped after a while. I'm back at it again. Every time I want to change and have a healthier life, I guess I over think it and over do it and end up losing all my motivation.
This time however I'm taking it slow, my eating habits have changed slowly, I have never drank so much water but I don't desire soda or anything like that. Its only been a little over a week but I'm exercising daily and doing what I can to eat small meals/snacks throughout the day!

I'm meeting my girlfriend for her birthday in Oct. I currently weigh 205lbs and my goal is to lose at least 60. I know I won't lose that much by Oct but I'll be healthier. We have known each other 5 years now (not dating that long) and the first time we meet, I would like to be at the very least fit and in a bit of shape you know? I'm only 23 but I think it's about time for a change.

I feel I guess the more I don't talk about it, the better I do, which is kinda of weird to me. But it would be nice to have some friends to show some support and motivation once in a while.

I'm focusing more on cardio, with some strength training in between. I do a weekly day by day rotation of T25, Les Mills Pump, Les Mills Combat and after either one of those, I hit the gym.

I'll try to stay on the forums more this time around as well!! Nice to meet all of you!

Replies

• hannahkoen
    hannahkoen Posts: 18
    Options
    Nice to meet you, you will absolutely floor your girlfriend in Oct when she sees you! Lets keep each other motivated!