what is your favorite healthy sweet treat?

Options
I just discovered Yoplait Whips chocolate rasberry. OMG yum! Great frozen treat.

Also I like a fudgsicle from time to time... low fat & only 60 calories! And of course, lots of strawberries and blueberries!

What are your favorites?

Replies

• kalebsmama07
    Options
    I just discovered Yoplait Whips chocolate rasberry. OMG yum! Great frozen treat.

Also I like a fudgsicle from time to time... low fat & only 60 calories! And of course, lots of strawberries and blueberries!

What are your favorites?

took the words rite outta my mouth!
  • dwarfer22
    dwarfer22 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Slim Fast snack bar. 100 cals, I like most of the flavors. Yummy. Only for once in awhile tho, still pretty sugary.
  • patio1313
    patio1313 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    When I really need something sweet I opt for Sugar Free Cherry Jello
  • ziggythecat
    ziggythecat Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    100 calorie packs of Chocolate covered cranberry raisinets
  • crissi66
    Options
    Skinny cow flying sawcer in strawberry shortcake!!!140 calories and so delicious!
  • sarahnicolexoxo
    Options
    Sugar free Jello and sugar free fudge pops are the best when you're craving something sweet!
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I really like the Oikos blueberry greek yogurt.
  • kilroyscarnival
    kilroyscarnival Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just discovered that Edy's (Dreyer's in some regions) slow churned lower-fat no-sugar-added vanilla ice cream is just 90 calories per half-cup serving. I have a small bowl that only holds 1/2 cup, which helps me portion. Though individual portioned foods are really handy!

Occasionally, I'll slice up a Granny Smith apple, sprinkle on a packet of stevia, and a good dash of cinnamon and nutmeg, and bake in a little dish in the mini-oven.
  • zistheword
    Options
    Dark chocolate bark. Oats, cranberries, coconut, crushed pecans, and crushed hazelnuts with melted dark chocolate poured over and frozen. Awesome. The best part is you can use whatever you want its just granola and chocolate at it's core.
  • faithNlove212
    faithNlove212 Posts: 203 Member
    Options

What are your favorites?

Yoplait Whips? what are those? they sound yummy!!! I like Weight Watchers Chocolate Raspberry Popsicle :)
  • kacylaine
    kacylaine Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Low fat vanilla yogurt with frozen strawberries or blueberries nuked in the microwave until they're soft. SOOOOOO good. I eat it every day.
  • Crystal_204
    Options
    I substitute my sweet cravings with Caramel & Chocolate Chip rice cakes! Only 60 cal. for 1 rice cake.
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    1-2 squares premium 85% dark chocolate :)
  • ThatDollSally
    ThatDollSally Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    When I want something crunchy, I go for Seneca's Apple Chips. They satisfy the same craving as chips and they help you get your fruit for the day! They also have a sweet potato variety if you want the salty taste.
  • ShannonWinger
    ShannonWinger Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Zuzana's Protein Balls!!!! I cannot say enough about these things. They are freaking AWESOME. Loaded with protein and taste like a really good peanut butter cookie. I use chocolate protein powder in mine so they taste like a Reeses.
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    tutti frutti low fat frozen yogurt - cheese cake... I DIE FOR IT! so yum..
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    raspberry sorbet. Sometime with whipped topping. Semi sweet chocolate chips (70 cals for 30 chips) clemitines.
  • thefreemans28
    thefreemans28 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Non-fat vanilla yogurt with frozen blueberries... 1 cup of yogurt is 140 calories and the frozen blueberries are about 15-20 for the 1/4 of a cup I use. It's super sweet and I crave it more than I crave ice cream now!
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    I have the BEST!

1 chocolate Vitamuffin (warmed in microwave) + a few tablespoons of Free Cool Whip + fresh berries = heaven!

I also tried Hunts Snack Pack Blueberry Muffin pudding today and it was AMAZING! tastes like batter! mmm
  • ammark
    ammark Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Homemade Oat meal cookies with almond and a glass of 0% milk.
    To earn it you must do 15 military style sit ups!:wink: