Last concert........

Options

Replies

• EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, the Temple Buell Theater here in Denver. Best. Show. Ever. Seriously, topping out Bowie + NIN.

(and that's saying a lot, as I'm avid about live music and have gone to way too many shows to count)

My next show is RiotFest.
  • namina13
    namina13 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Flight of the Conchords in September 2013 in Pittsburgh, followed by Dave Chappelle. Fantastic!
  • melissafaith24
    melissafaith24 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Jason Aldean at Walnut Creek in Raleigh - September 2013
  • bloodofareptile
    bloodofareptile Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I went to 4 out of the 6 UK dates for the latest NIN tour in May this year.

In ranked order of preference: Cardiff, London, Nottingham, Birmingham.
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    Iron Maiden two years ago.
  • akelly3391
    akelly3391 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Backstreet Boys @ the susquehanna bank center in Camden, Nj about a month ago!
  • centexhusker
    centexhusker Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Last: Chris Botti - April 2014 - Riverbend Centre - Austin TX

Next: Reo Speedwagon/Chicago - Aug 2014 - Cynthia Woods Pavillion - Houston TX
  • Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Alice Cooper and Motley Crue farewell tour, 2 weeks ago in Indianapolis

Not the greatest concert I've been to, but fun none the less :wink:
  • buzybev
    buzybev Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    SXSW 2013, may have been a band called Death. That week is still a bit of a blur. Before that it was Rakim from Eric B. and Rakim in Austin.
  • basicbaby
    basicbaby Posts: 7
    Options
    Im trying to think my last concert...........
    uummmmm.....

I think it was 3 Doors Down in 2012, before I got pregnant. I have seen well over a 100 in the 10 years I started going at 16 so I am not missing out on anything.

who I WANNA see is PINK FLOYD, Alice in Chains, Imagine Dragons, Mudvayne[not Hellyeah], AC/DC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But im most excited about Pink Floyd.
  • amethyst7986
    amethyst7986 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Jason Aldean at Walnut Creek in Raleigh - September 2013

I love Jason Aldean....I go to see him everytime he comes to the Houston Rodeo, he'll be here on Oct 23rd, I'm thinking a late bday present for myself
  • live2dream
    live2dream Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    ROCK FEST in CADOTT, WI last weekend! 4 day fest that we go to every year... this year was Aerosmith, 5FDP, Pop Evil, Stone Sour, Rob Zombie and more... although Rob Zombie lost his voice and quit after 2 songs!! Such a bummer! Still it's always the best fest ever! Steven Tyler melted our faces right the eff off!! hehe :love:
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I basically stopped going to big name concerts years ago because I'm not a big fan of crowds, and I was so spoiled by 1990's ticket prices as a teen that it pains me to think of spending $80+ on most tickets especially factoring in some amount of travel, parking fees, etc. I'd rather just go on a weekend trip for the same money and not deal with a concert crowd.

My last big concert was supposed to be Adele at House of Blues in Dallas in Summer 2011. Had cheap tickets and was psyched, but then her 21 album came out that spring and she had vocal chord problems and canceled the show. I wound up not being too disappointed because I didn't like most of 21...I was a fan of 19 but she's gone in a different direction anyhow, so oh well. I'll never see Adele for $33 tickets though now, that's for sure haha.

The last show I saw though was a ska band reunion show -- local guys I'd known for years who did a one night only benefit. It was amazing and I had a fantastic time :-)
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Last concert? don't know. I've been to my last concert that I know of. Most recent was Manic Drive & Royal Tailor in Nashville

Next up is Sleeping Giant (Aug 12) followed by Red (Aug 22) same venue. And then Jamie Grace, Skillet, Kari Jobe, etc at Winterfest
  • ltlemermaid
    ltlemermaid Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    This is a summer of concerts for me :)
    Last one was this past Saturday-Blake Shelton @ Wrigley Field
  • bootsiejayne
    bootsiejayne Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Seether, Chattanooga TN.
  • tylerplaysmusic
    tylerplaysmusic Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Bon Jovi in December last year.. I was pretty heartbroken Ritchie wasn't there, but the fill in guy was absolutely incredible!
    Next up - Queen + Adam Lambert in August, this is the band that started it all for me, and I was convinced I'd never see them live, so I may cry. No that's a lie, I will definitely cry.
  • AusAshMommy
    AusAshMommy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Last Concert was Kelly Clarkson/Maroon 5 @ Walnut Creek Ampitheater September 2013, took my then 8 yr old Daughter on a School Night, made a night of it by staying in Raleigh @ a Hotel, she had a BLAST and absolutely loved it.

Will NEVER forget the look in her face when Kelly Clarkson came on stage, she was "That's her Mommy, she's really there, she's really really there" eyes as big as biscuits and just jumping up and down, it was such a precious moment I'll never forget. Then she TOTALLY lost it when Maroon 5 came on Stage, she was BISERK it was such a wonderful night for the two of us. Memories that I'll never let go of and I am sure she won't either.
  • kellyjw84
    kellyjw84 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My Last Concert was Paul McCartney. My mom drug me along... told me she would buy me beer if I watched it with her. She didn't have to... I actually really enjoyed it! I hope to be as awesome as he is at his age!
  • terem00
    terem00 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Soooooo my last concert was Mayhem in Michigan. :happy:

Who was your last concert and where?

Woohoo!
    Going to Mayhem Friday in Toronto !! :))

Last concert: Volbeat