Slimming world

Options
catbarber
catbarber Posts: 15 Member
Happy Tuesday .. Hope you are having a fab day.. I started slimming world last week, how do you guys feel about it ?

Replies

• babybl00310
    babybl00310 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am fairly sure the standard answer will be why pay for Slimming World when MFP is free! I like the accountability of class. Although I follow SW I also log what I am eating on here and still weigh out my portions of pasta/rice etc. I also like Weight Watchers points system but there aren't any class times locally that suit me anymore. Anything that creates a caloric deficit will work. It's just finding something you click with and can stick with as a lifestyle change and not a temporary diet. If you don't have an Instagram account you should create one. the Slimming World community on there is amazing and who doesn't love looking at pictures of food?!!
  • helenw32
    helenw32 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've joined Slimming World too, but I'm still using this site so that I can monitor my sugar and salt intake. I've found that I'm eating more, but feeling satisfied and my weight loss is kicking in, so I say if it works for you, go for it.
  • Lala2610
    Lala2610 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i joined slimming world at the start of june and so far ive lost a stone and a half, it works better with some people than others but it still works for everyone, i still use this sight as well for support though.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!