Shakeology and Advocare

Options
2»

Replies

• marye2021
    marye2021 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I'm a Shakeology lover but I recently did the Advocare 24 day challenge and now I'm considering doing a hybrid of both programs. I like Shakeology better than the Advocare shake (tastes better, fewer calories, full of superfoods!) but I also want to keep taking the Advocare MNS Max-E packets and Catalyst. Has anyone ever tried this and how did you feel? I just want to make sure I'm not overdosing on anything if the ingredients overlap. Any comments would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance!

I don't know if you've tried the beachbody (maker of shakeology) ultimate reset kit? my sister and BIL love it! I drink my shake in the morning as I am not a big breakfast eater. Quite honestly the amount of nutrients and vitamins I get in one serving I can't possibly eat in one normal sitting. I think this is a good starting point for people who have a large amount of weight to lose and aren't accustomed to eating healthy!

Good luck!
  • annepella
    Options
    I am trying my first sample of Shakeology this morning and it is terrible. I hate it. I'm glad it was a free sample and I didn't pay anything for it. Yuck!!!!!

Sorry to hear you didn't like it! What flavor was it, and how did you prepare it? Hope you didn't just stir it w/water!
  • annepella
    Options
    Produce- definitely not cheaper. :frown: Wish it was.
  • tommygunz88
    Options
    d