T25 vs body revolution

Options
I am looking to refresh my workout routine and have really enjoyed jillian michaels videos so far. Trying to decide if I need to break completely out if my normal routine and try t25 or stick with jillian and the body revolution. I am a little intimidated by the t25-any opinions/suggestions/experiences?

Replies

• sstermole
    sstermole Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    T25 is definitely an intense workout, but the good thing is, it's only 25 minutes, and I know some people who have seen terrific results from it! My sister-in-law is doing a challenge group for T25 right now, and she said she likes it even more than P90X. Not sure if you're familiar with that one at all for comparison.
  • Yaddi133
    Yaddi133 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I definitely like the idea of the 25 minute workout-I currently am dedicating about 30 minutes 5 days a week and 2 days with longer cardio workouts but am in a rut. I have been fluctuating within a 5 lb range and can't seem to break it. Thought changing up my exercise routine may help! Thanks for the info!
  • pisces3
    pisces3 Posts: 27
    Options
    I'm almost 8 weeks in to Jillian Michaels Body Revolution and I love it. It's about 30 minutes a day, 6 days a week. The workouts get progressively harder every 2 weeks, so it's a constant challenge and never boring. 4 days a week are a mix of strength and cardio and the other two are just cardio.

I think you can't go wrong with either, really, if you stick to it. I've heard great things about T25, but I have ankle issues and wanted a bit less plyo and repetition.
  • Yaddi133
    Yaddi133 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I wish I could buy them both! :)