I'm new + need a buddy!

Options
Hello!

I am new to this site, and I am trying desperately hard to lose the excess pounds I am carrying around. I'd love to have a 'fitness buddy' with whom I can share successes, failures, motivation, ideas, recipes, etc...

I am 25, (26 next month...) and I work a desk job Monday-Friday... I've recently joined Curves, and I am working hard to eat properly and get up and move more in my spare time instead of sitting around. I have 75lbs to lose to reach the goal I have set for myself.

Anyone out there want to be 'my buddy'? :)

Replies

• My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options
    The more people you have cheering you on, the more successful you'll be. I'll friend request you :)
  • Toyya
    Toyya Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Yeah I'm totally up for being you buddy! Feel free to friend me, and we can start keeping in touch and supporting each other
  • Fabnover40Kat
    Fabnover40Kat Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You will love this site! :smile:
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    I'm down for a buddy too! :)
  • bekdavis
    bekdavis Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    welcome!
  • Darka
    Darka Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    It's true the more buddies the better! Feel free to friend me. Good luck on your journey!
  • Knlash29
    Options
    This is the best place to be if you want support...people here are great!
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    AGirlandHerFrenchie Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    The more people you have cheering you on, the more successful you'll be. I'll friend request you :)

I completely agree! I'll friend request you as well.

PS - welcome :happy:
  • vraesgame
    vraesgame Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site! I hope we can all help to motivate you!
  • newsammy11
    newsammy11 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'll support you!! Friend request :)
  • sarahnicolexoxo
    Options
    I'll be your buddy!! I'll send you a friend request. Best of luck on your journey! You'll do amazing!!! :happy:
  • philreeduk
    philreeduk Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site!
  • philreeduk
    philreeduk Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site!
  • rcrea
    rcrea Posts: 80
    Options
    Welcome, welcome, welcome! Sending you a friend request!
  • warriorprincessdi
    warriorprincessdi Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    WOW! The amount of support and friend requests I got in a just a matter of moments - Thanks all! Now lets keep in touch and show ourselves just how fabulous we can be!! :)
  • in_it_2_win_it
    Options
    Hey,
    My name is Brittany I am 23 years old, I too just recently joined here.. and I too am looking for a friend. We should be eachothers friend, lol. I have been yo yo dieting for months and recently really got into dieting.

Brittany

P.s. Hope to talk to you soon
  • Mint_Berry_Crunch
    Options
    Welcome, Warrior Princess. :) I sent you a friend request. Your screen name caught my attention, and here's why. Ever hear of the Warrior Dash? It's this CRAZY 3 mile obstacle course that has participants racing through things like mud pits, leaping over fire, rappelling, you name it. I've signed up for the event local to my area, but it's not until later this summer so I've got plenty of time to prepare.

With a name like Warrior Princess, you might be interested, too! Check out www.warriordash.com for the details. I'm not a shill, and I'm not being paid to plug this event, LMAO, I'm just excited to do something off the wall like this and like I said, your name caught my eye because of it, LOL!!

Good luck!
  • whistler86
    Options
    I would love to be your friend...
  • dbosh
    dbosh Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Sign me up. Support is what it is all about.
  • yasdnilear
    yasdnilear Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I need to get back on this wagon, too!