What's THAT WEIGHT for you?

Options

Replies

• GoForLew
    GoForLew Posts: 22
    Options
    I think 160. I haven't been that since my freshman year of college, I don't think. I would love to reach my high school weight of 140, but it seems so difficult.
  • AlysonG2
    AlysonG2 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    170. I got down to 170 about 5 years ago and never could go lower than that no matter how much I played with my calories and exercise. Got pregnant, gained it all back, and now here I am....sitting at 170 again, playing with my calories and exercise...and nothing's happening again. I'm starting to think I'm just never gonna weigh less than this, even though I'm still a size 10-12 at this weight :(
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    For me right now I am still shocked to be under 180 (even by 3 lb currently) because that was just a fantasy to me when I started using MFP at 262 lb.

180 has been my "ultimate goal" for a very long time and it's always kind of been the magical weight in my mind because that's what I weighed in 8th grade when at 5'8" I was definitely overweight and curvy but I didn't feel huge.

After being over 200 lb for twenty plus years it's weird to be at 177.

My highest weight was 307.
  • kluvit
    kluvit Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    For me, it was 128 until I got there! I kept going to 122 which is my new "THAT WEIGHT," and now that I'm here, I refuse to give it up!
  • svsl0928
    svsl0928 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    The wgt for me is 195. Goal wgt is 185.Currently bouncing between 193 and 198.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    NM
  • bygonezunthi
    bygonezunthi Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    125. I'm 5'2" and currently weigh 153.4. I was 125 when I met my husband 6 years ago. And that's where I am the happiest and most comfortable.
  • dopeysmelly
    dopeysmelly Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    120. Don't know if I've ever been that weight as an adult.

It's where I'm aiming for before assessing what are the next health milestones for me, and I'm going to buy myself a decent winter coat while I'm at it.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    170. I got down to 170 about 5 years ago and never could go lower than that no matter how much I played with my calories and exercise. Got pregnant, gained it all back, and now here I am....sitting at 170 again, playing with my calories and exercise...and nothing's happening again. I'm starting to think I'm just never gonna weigh less than this, even though I'm still a size 10-12 at this weight :(

I thought that too at 165...then kazam...I was 160...now 152...it can be done.

careful logging, weighing solids, measuring liquids...that's it right there.
  • dewsmom78
    dewsmom78 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Now at 150 lbs. Seeing I topped out at 185 when I was 9 months preggo, losing 35 lbs in 4 months is a pretty huge deal for me.

BUT, I am still fat. So I will continue to work my butt off till I hit 130.
  • _L_A_
    _L_A_ Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    147lbs

I've lost weight to get down to 147.25lbs twice in the last 5 years (highest weight 172-175lbs) and gone straight back up twice! This time I have now reached and gone past 147lbs on my way to my ultimate goal of 132lbs :D I'll be honest it was a bit of an anti-climax though! The first two times it took a lot of effort to get near 147lbs so I was all geared up to put in extra effort as I got past 150lbs, then all of a sudden I hit 147lbs without the massive increase in effort I expected!
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    170-180. I've been 161 and it was ok, size 8 but I looked a little sickly.
  • dicoveringwhoIam
    dicoveringwhoIam Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    175 the weight I was after I gave birth to our first son. ~sad~ It has been a long time since I have seen that weight.. Almost 17yrs..
  • hmaddpear
    hmaddpear Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Started at 238lb on 23rd July 2013. First THAT WEIGHT was 199lb - if I could get there, I knew I could get further.

Hit that at the end of January, and started on my second goal - 168lb. That's about the weight I was from my early teens (I was a tall child) to my early 20's (didn't grow any taller), until I started to slowly inflate. I called it my 'chubby goal'.

Hit that this weekend (happy one year anniversary to me!!!) and have now got my sights on my next goal weight - 140lb. That will put me at a normal weight (first time since puberty) with a few pounds to spare.
  • DonnaAnn64
    DonnaAnn64 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    145 lbs... 10 years ago is the last time I saw that # the scale...And thought I was overweight , Geesh !
  • climbing_trees
    climbing_trees Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    135. It is the lowest my adult weight has ever been and I'm excited to get back there!
    Plus my reward for that is a tattoo and I want one really bad~~~
    I'm so close it is driving me nutsssssssssss
  • trippymood
    trippymood Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    My ideal weight is 115-120. I'm short. lol But I have very muscular legs. I have been stuck at 140-145 for too long. Need some kinds of motivation to get back on track.
  • cebreisch
    cebreisch Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Well, I have a couple of "that weight" moments....

229 = where I was in Spring of 2013
    184 = where I was when I got married 20 years ago
    145-ish = probably haven't been there since high school time frame 34 years ago
  • onetooblown
    onetooblown Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    when i started (at 248 lbs) "that weight" was 215. I knew I was going in the right direction. now that i've passed that it's 199. it's been a big struggle to get into onederland the past few months and i am ready to see it already!!!
  • Dian1701
    Dian1701 Posts: 16
    Options
    My THAT WEIGHT isn't really a weight. I remember in high school I wore a size 16 . I felt so fat when picking out my Sr. Prom dress. NO ONE had a size 16 dress. I had to have one specially altered. Since then its been my dream to just walk into Macy's or Nordstrom and buy something off the rack instead of heading to Walmart to the plus size section.