Any horror movie fans?

Options
Phatgirl420
Phatgirl420 Posts: 197 Member
I LOVE horror movies! What is your favorite? Mine would have to be the good ol classic Halloween! :devil:

Replies

• _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    Scary Movie
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,469 Member
    Options
    I like 420.
  • lazra79
    lazra79 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love them all. :) Halloween is definitely my favorite, but I am also a sucker for Zombie movies, ghost movies, and hillbilly horror. Lol. :) My boyfriend is a horror movie VHS collector and has over 1500 movies! I have seen quite a few crazy ones!
  • Phatgirl420
    Options
    oh wow, I would be in heaven! lol
  • OkamiLavande
    OkamiLavande Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I fraking love horror movies. They are hands down the best type of movies there are. It's hard for me to pick a hands down favorite.

My Top Three As of Today:
    1)Friday the 13th(original)
    2)World War Z Uncut
    3) 28 Days/Weeks Later (Honestly can't pick between them, plus I have them both on a double DVD)
  • kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,974 Member
    Options
    I liked the Saw movies. Anybody wanna play a game? The 3D version of the last one gave it that nice added bonus of having blood and guts coming out at the audience.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    536bds.jpg
  • Phatgirl420
    Options
    Halloween is my all time fave, and I will prob get booooood off of MFP after I say this, but I even like Rob Zombie's remake, not the second one, just the first one. I also love Friday the 13th 1-4, and Texas Chainsaw Massacre (the 2002 remake), Jeepers Creepers, Night of the demons, The Conjuring, really any cheesy 80's horror is cool with me!
  • mw49429
    mw49429 Posts: 5
    Options
    I can handle some "horror" films like Nightmare on Elm Street, but more of a fan of scary movies, The Exorcist, The Conjuring type movies. American Horror Story is awesome tho, too. Love the intros to those seasons.
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Love, love, love horror movies, and have happily passed it on to my 2 oldest children!

Favs - anything with Zombies, The Hills Have Eyes and Nightmare on Elm Street (love me some Freddy) :laugh:
  • hobnobler
    hobnobler Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I love nearly all horror movies, except the more funny comical ones that are spoof movies. I have to admit that even at my ripe old age if i have watched one alone, i still get spooked, and hope that when i go to rinse my teeth after brushing that someone/thing won't be reflected in the mirror when i look again :S
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Don't forget this guy!

tumblr_mqxqt3zMsp1rl8lexo1_500.gif
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Cannibal Hookers.
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Lovely Molly may be the single most disturbing movie I have ever seen.
  • Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    I'm a horror movie geek...for reals
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options

^^^ True story...

I'm not a horror fan really... I'm more of a psycho thriller kinda chick...
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options

Me too! :heart:

The original Evil dead is up there on my list of favs but I honestly can't just name one that I love. I appreciate and will watch them all, from those on the big screen or foreign, to the B-rated flicks starring a dude just discovered at a gas station in Iowa.
  • soozy_q
    soozy_q Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    1408 and The Ring for me
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    This is my all time fave and most scariest!
    The Exorcist
    2jbnxib.gif
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love them, but definitely prefer the earlier works from the 70s and 80s - both special effect and soundtrack wise. Old school Italian ones are brilliant.

On a kick right now of summer slasher flicks so go ahead and send any suggestions my way. We've got Sleepaway Camp and Friday The 13th in the queue and just watched The Burning. Funnily enough, Jason Alexander's first flick (George Costanza from Seinfeld) and his looks and voice haven't changed much over the years. :laugh: