Healthy Chicken Curry

Heidi1987
Heidi1987 Posts: 191 Member
edited September 22 in Recipes
This is really good, and only has about 350 calories per serving! its also really easy to make.

serves 2-3
Ingredients:

3tbs paprika
1tbs cumin
3 tbs curry powder
2tbs tumeric
3 cloves of garlic
1 beef tomato (or 3 medium)
1 large onion
2 chicken breasts

(depending on your taste, you could add fresh chillis, but its usually spicy enough for me!)

Method
Cut the onion and soften in pan using 1cal oil spray. chop trhe garlic and add. add diced chicken to the pan and cook. Cut the tomato into small chunks and add to the pan. keep stiring the pan and add the spices. the tomato should add water to the pan, so only add a small amount of water if it gets too thick. simmer for about 10min, then serve.
I usually add some veggies as well, spinach works really well. but some times, what ever I have in the fridge!

Enjoy!

Replies

• looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    This is really good, and only has about 350 calories per serving! its also really easy to make.

serves 2-3
    Ingredients:

3tbs paprika
    1tbs cumin
    3 tbs curry powder
    2tbs tumeric
    3 cloves of garlic
    1 beef tomato (or 3 medium)
    1 large onion
    2 chicken breasts

(depending on your taste, you could add fresh chillis, but its usually spicy enough for me!)

Method
    Cut the onion and soften in pan using 1cal oil spray. chop trhe garlic and add. add diced chicken to the pan and cook. Cut the tomato into small chunks and add to the pan. keep stiring the pan and add the spices. the tomato should add water to the pan, so only add a small amount of water if it gets too thick. simmer for about 10min, then serve.
    I usually add some veggies as well, spinach works really well. but some times, what ever I have in the fridge!

Enjoy!

Thanks! I've added it to my recipes on my computer.
  • sey930
    sey930 Posts: 6
    Bump
  • JDizzIe
    JDizzIe Posts: 23
    I almost have all the ingredients for this recipe!! Looks like I'm making a pit stop to the grocery store today and having me some chicken curry tonight! Thanks for sharing :D
  • JDizzIe
    JDizzIe Posts: 23
    Oops double post!
  • susioryan
    susioryan Posts: 180
    Bump. Yum.
  • BettyBeth14
    BettyBeth14 Posts: 171 Member
    bump
This discussion has been closed.