Cherry Vanilla Coke Zero...

Options
13»

Replies

• MonsterSugarBug
    Options
    With or without rum?
    Cherry Vanilla Coke Zero . . . with vodka

Uhm, with rum!!! I bet it'd be amazing with vodka too!!
  • gettinthere
    gettinthere Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    :sad: :sad: I can't get it in Canada!!!! Anybody care to send me a care package?!?
  • Fitnin6280
    Fitnin6280 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi... Sooooooo not a Coke fan!
  • candyliquor
    Options
    I really miss Cherry Vanilla Diet Dr. Pepper. They quit selling it, I think, since I can never find it in stores anymore. :(
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    HeelsAndBoxingGloves Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Cherry Vanilla Diet Dr Pepper.... DUH!!!

QFT
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Cherry diet Dr. Pepper... liquid heaven.

Dr-Pepper-Diet-Cherry.jpg

I'm going to go with this one. And John, I'm disappointed in you for not choosing a Texas drink. Shame...
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I really miss Cherry Vanilla Diet Dr. Pepper. They quit selling it, I think, since I can never find it in stores anymore. :(

While it still has quite a few calories. You can get a Cherry Vanilla DDP at Sonic... though a large is 130 calories with both flavors in it that's still 250 less than with a regular DP.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    I personally prefer regular over diet soda....but here you go John.
    mr3fxd.jpg
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options

that is good stuff.

i usually don't buy bottles or canned soda to keep at home, but at work when they offer free drinks i hit up the fountain soda machine. my favorite is diet barq's rootbeer. there is an option to add a vanilla flavor shot. yummy!
  • WhizGidget
    WhizGidget Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Black Cherry Vanilla Diet Coke. Yes, it existed. No, it doesn't anymore. And it was WONDERFUL.
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    Root beer with Rumchata!!

dafuq I just read?? why'd I have to quit drinking...
  • ninav1980
    ninav1980 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    thanks for the tip!
    I just discovered Diet soda. Its not too bad. Im not a huge soda drinker to begin with, so not really a big deal to limit myself on these, HOWEVER, there are some foods that simply go better with soda. aka, pizza! I will be trying this flavor on my next pizza night and not worrying about my calories
  • lna_1981
    lna_1981 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Diet code red

diet coke with lime

when I drink pop, trying to really limit it lol
  • drewba13
    drewba13 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Every time I go out to eat at a place with those cool touch screen pop machines I always get cherry vanilla diet coke...

These things are dangerous, I always end up wanting to try a bunch of new things. Who knew Orange Vanilla Cherry Diet Mr. Pibb was a thing?
  • lna_1981
    lna_1981 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Every time I go out to eat at a place with those cool touch screen pop machines I always get cherry vanilla diet coke...

These things are dangerous, I always end up wanting to try a bunch of new things. Who knew Orange Vanilla Cherry Diet Mr. Pibb was a thing?

I go to certain places that have them just because I can try a bunch of new stuff ^_^
  • navygrrl
    navygrrl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Root beer with Rumchata!!

dafuq I just read?? why'd I have to quit drinking...

It tastes just like a root beer float. And presumably, you quit drinking so I could have more Rumchata.
  • triciabh1
    triciabh1 Posts: 126 Member
    Options

WTH, I need to think outside the box more...that sounds very interesting. Next time I'll mix it up...I'm going to live dangerously for once.