What's THAT WEIGHT for you?

Options
13»

Replies

• rhonderoo
    rhonderoo Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I haven't been under 170 in 7 years, so I'm ten pounds away right now and that's my first number: 160. Then I haven't been under 160 in over a decade so 155 is my second number. Then my third and final number is 125, and it's been 25 years since that... and I was in my late teens.
  • Birder155
    Birder155 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    199 lbs.

I haven't weighed under 200 since 1994. I've effectively wasted two decades of my life being obese and a slave to food.

Once I get under 200, I KNOW I can reach my goal of 150. It's getting there that's the clincher.

Good Luck, everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • ktroiano1983
    ktroiano1983 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    154. That's when my BMI is "normal." After that, I'll go from there...
  • Karababy51
    Karababy51 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    When I started out at 195 lbs. last September, THAT WEIGHT was 120 lbs. It's what I weighed in high school and when we got married. As the months went by and I lost weight, THAT WEIGHT became the next number under 10 lbs. increments; 180, 170, 160, etc. Now that I'm closer to my original THAT WEIGHT goal at 131 lbs., I've realized that number might be too low considering I think I look and feel good now. Well, except for my little Mommy pouch, but I'm working on that. ;) So now my current THAT WEIGHT is under 130 lbs. with an ultimate THAT WEIGHT of 125 lbs. to give me some wiggle room when I go into maintenance.

BTW, I'm 5' 5", large-boned and age 52, so 130 would put me right at the lower end of 'ideal' according to all the charts.
  • Tessiek613
    Tessiek613 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    175!!! I haven't seen that weight since high school!
  • bfanny
    bfanny Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    130/132 but it depends on how I look when I "finally" get there...
  • aedreana
    aedreana Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    112. That weight, where I can still have a bustline and have a waistline at the same time!
  • numinousnymph
    numinousnymph Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    somewhere in the 119 - 111 range...something about being in the 100-"teens" is really appealing to me. 107 is when i'll be underweight according to my BMI so even though i know 111 is a low number, it would still be healthy. but even seeing 120 will be great for me. i've never seen that on a scale in my teen or adult life (i'm almost 24). i've got 7 lbs to go to get there!
  • leahraskie
    leahraskie Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Currently 130 but I'd really like to get back down to 110, just started but everything is going well now. I'll be there in about 4-5 months if I keep it up.
  • jyogit
    jyogit Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    165 would be nice to get down to :)
  • littlefoot612
    littlefoot612 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I was 192 when I got married almost 25 yrs ago and haven't been under 200 since. That will be the real biggie for me.
  • navygrrl
    navygrrl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    154. That's when my BMI is "normal." After that, I'll go from there...

We must be the same height, because that's when my BMI will be "normal" as well. :smile:
  • Nt2Badhuh
    Nt2Badhuh Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Mine was 160 because I was officially 5 pounds lighter than my drivers license has said since I got it ( when I was 16). Now I'm 153 and every time I look at my license which still says 165 I honestly can not get rid of that smile.

I think my next THAT weight will be 147 because the last time I weighed that I was in 7th grade.
  • jetenold
    jetenold Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I think for me this time around it will be 220 then 185. The 185 because the last time i lost weight i could never get to that number, i got really close though 188! but now i gained it all back so now i start over again. My ultimate goal will be about 160 though.
  • weavernv
    weavernv Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Currently THAT weight is 155. I haven't been there in about 25 years. I will reset that when I reach it. It is about 5 lbs away. :smile: :smile: I've had that as a goal from the beginning even though I knew it would not be my final goal since it is in the BMI overweight range for my height, I just needed an initial goal that I knew was reachable. It is sooooo close that I'm looking at my next goal now and that is out of the overweight catagory...