Replies

• zobia
    zobia Posts: 91
    Options
    is the beauty soap is harmful for the acne skin
  • squankish
    squankish Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I don't know what you're talking about when you say "beauty soap," but my dermatologist recommended cetaphil for my skin a year ago and ever since, it's been very clear. I have dry/sensitive skin, so any kind of bar soap makes me break out. Cetaphil is nice because it is a non-soap cleanser. It cleans without drying out your skin and you can find it at your local grocery store, so it's convenient as well.
  • gogospice
    gogospice Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I used to have acne, and then somebody told me to use a baking soda and water paste, put it on your face and leave it on for 10 mins every other day.... I have no more acne, and get compliments on my skin non-stop, and the bonus is, its a much cheaper than anything else I've ever tried!
  • Vans
    Vans Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I used to have acne, and then somebody told me to use a baking soda and water paste, put it on your face and leave it on for 10 mins every other day.... I have no more acne, and get compliments on my skin non-stop, and the bonus is, its a much cheaper than anything else I've ever tried!

I am curious to know what is "water paste"?
  • vickyt
    vickyt Posts: 110 Member
    Options

I am curious to know what is "water paste"?

I think what she meant was a paste made of baking soda and water...:flowerforyou:
  • Skittles6617
    Skittles6617 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    is the beauty soap is harmful for the acne skin

Have you tried Arbonne products? They are swedish products, all natural. My daughter has severe eczema, and it has done wonders for her skin that her doctor could not do. It is very good for sensitive skin types.
  • gogospice
    gogospice Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Yes I did mean a paste out of water and baking soda... works miracles! Haha I just finished washing it off. lol
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

interesting.....hey it whitens your teeth, cleans your fridge, calms your stomache when you're not feeling great....I believe it would work on your skin as well.....something about it just seems to cover alot of different areas.....

glad you shared....how interesting:flowerforyou: Oh works great in a catbox to kill odor as well....LOL Ok, probably didn't need to share that one while you were talking about using it as a facial cleanser. :)

I might try that as an experiment one night while brushing my teeth.... plus the cat box is in the bathroom too.....maybe I should stick a big ole box in there to brush, wash and keep the whole room smelling nice:bigsmile:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    My dermatologist told me to use Dove or Tone if I was using soap - cetaphil for a face wash