VitaTops/Muffis

Options
So, are they worth the big bucks? and if so, which vita top or vita muffin is your favorite? Do you enjoy them more for a breakfast or snack.
I'd like to try em, but unsure of which flavor?

Replies

• jennylynn84
    Options
    Love em.

I've eaten them for or with breakfast, or as a snack. Hungry Girl has some recipes that use them. My mom eats chocolate ones for dessert.

Personally I like the chocolatey ones, as I'm a chocolate nut.

The apple crumb ones are also good. I've used the yellow corn with dinner as a side dish - it's pretty much cornbread, only not frightening calories.
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I like the chocolate one! My Target store has them in the freezer section. The cranberry was "bleh" and the rest were ho-hum. It did get me through on many-a-day in the beginning when I needed a cake/cookie thing!! And I felt like it was adding something for the "good for me" factor. The breakfast sandwiches were DISGUSTING! I couldn't even force myself to finish the first one. And I threw away the other one in the package!
  • garysgirl719
    garysgirl719 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I was not impressed with them at all. I thought they were way over priced and not tasty.
  • crystaltrejo
    crystaltrejo Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    love them! banana nut
  • tina8884
    Options
    yeah i was wondering the same thing. im curious about them
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the chocolate ones! I buy them at Costco.. 12 for $9.99 isn't too bad I don't think! My favorite thing to do with them is warm them up in the microwave and put some Free Cool Whip on it and topped with berries and peanuts. It's SO yummy and not too bad on the cals :)
  • FoamyRiver
    FoamyRiver Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love the Banana Nut and Deep Chocolate ones. I mostly eat them for breakfast but have eaten them for dessert and for snacks too. I checked online to see if there were stores in my area that sold them and was surprised to find that most all the grocery stores in my area sell them--on average for about $4.50 for a box of 4. Just last week one of the grocery stores ran them buy one get one free too so I stocked up.

I also have a few boxes of the cornbread but haven't eaten any of them yet. They were on closeout at a local grocery store for $0.99 per box so I figured I might as well get them while I could. And if I don't like them, I only wasted a couple of dollars.
  • mommamo5
    Options
    I bought some yesterday after seeing some posts and I LOVE them! I am a chocolate lover so they were a great way to give in to that craving.
  • Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I actually bought some cause they looked like they were nutritious and chocolaty. I have not tried one yet, but I will post here when I do!