Woah, damn scale must be broken! Need friends w/same problem

Options
RLMP75
RLMP75 Posts: 3 Member
Need to tackle this weight loss issue once and for all. I've had 3 kids in 3 years...now it's "ME" time. I'm not liking the number on the scale, but more importantly, I'm not liking how I look and feel. Looking for partners in crime to conquer this weight loss challenge and to share tips and motivation.

Replies

• singingsoprano
    singingsoprano Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    add me! Only made one baby, but she's six....sooooo....can't call it pregnancy weight anymore...
  • pixie9957
    pixie9957 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im right there with ya! A few weeks ago I got on the scale, probably the first time since I had my youngest kiddo (She's 6). I decided things needed to change, and now! I am ready to make this happen. Since I started exercising daily and eating smarter, I have lost 14 lbs! That motivated me to start C25K this week. I am also looking for tips and advice. :)
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    No babies but I give and give to everyone else and never take time for me. Now I'm putting me first!
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    You got this.
    Good luck to you.
  • marylynn85
    marylynn85 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I have 3 girls (9, 7 and 4.) Been hating my body for way to long. I sent you a friend request, anyone else can feel free to add me also.
  • Breezy0987
    Breezy0987 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can do it. I had 2 in 2 years so I feel your pain. They both gave me about 25lbs each. Just joined the gym today and I'm ready.
  • Care_Mia
    Care_Mia Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My scale breaks every Sunday just before my weigh in... seems to be good the rest of the week. If anyone knows a good scale repair person.... :)

Just started here a month ago... happy to join your cheer squad. We can throw the scales against the wall together!