Looking for weight loss buddy in their 20's

Options
Hi, my name is Caitlin I am new to this website and I am looking for a weight loss buddy. I have tried to lose weight so many times but I never made the full commitment. And although I feel incredibly determined to lose weight I think having support on my weight loss journey would be tremendously helpful. I have about 95-100 pounds to lose so I have my work cut out for me. I am looking for someone who is close in age. Someone in their 20's? Maybe in college like me? Probably someone who has more than 50 pounds to lose since I have a lot of weight to lose lol. I'm hoping we can support one another through our weight loss efforts. And motivate each other to achieve our goals. :smile:

Replies

• Kendra_003
    Kendra_003 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello :) I am 22 you can add me!!
  • limeysss
    limeysss Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 :) new here too!
  • bsmock88
    bsmock88 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I'm 26 and have about 80 to lose. I'm a guy though haha! Add me if you like, all three of you!
  • Imadorkable
    Imadorkable Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Hello I am 25 and my name is Caitlin too! Feel free to add me. I have about 120 more to go.
  • tee323232
    tee323232 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 23. Oh wait, that was 20 yrs ago :-). Just wanted to get my first post in silly style. Good luck
  • crikey_katie
    crikey_katie Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I am 24, only have 25 or so to lose now, but I have lost 74 :)
  • kayvanne
    kayvanne Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 22 (23 this year) and I want to lose just around 50-60 lbs! :)

Feel free to add me! We have the same name (although I spell it differently lol!)
  • leahfrederiksen
    leahfrederiksen Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Leah, I'm 23, wanting to lose 43 but would still like to be your friend, add me :)
  • needconfidence
    needconfidence Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm Karen 27 and in college as well feel free to add me I'm always looking for new buddies :smile:
  • watch_me_shinexo
    Options
    Hey there :) I'm 25 and looking to lose another 50lbs. Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    I'm 26. Add me if you like.
  • GreenNight18
    GreenNight18 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request! I'm 25 and have about 60 or so to lose, maybe more. Anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • rainandwood93
    rainandwood93 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    21, junior in college, almost 190 day streak at this point. Anyone is welcome to add! I've lost 40 so far, and have about 70 to go.
  • Captains_Lady
    Options
    Hello! Im Christina, 23yrs old, 5"3 and 205lbs. Looking to get down to around 120lbs give or take (just a rough estimate). Always happy to have more friends!
  • jennyd824
    jennyd824 Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi! I've lost 55 pounds but have about another 40 or so to go to hit my goal. I'm 28, anyone can feel free to add me! Having friends who support you is so important :)
  • AmZam05
    AmZam05 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm Amanda, I'm 22 and I started with 60 pounds to lose. I have 30 more left but I might end up going for more, depends on what I look like at my first goal. Anyone is welcome to add me, I'm always looking for more friends around my age with similar goals! :smile:
  • amandarawr06
    amandarawr06 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

Feel free to add me if you need some support. I am 24, a recent uni grad. I have lost 51lbs so far with another 31 to go!
  • taytaylynn3
    taytaylynn3 Posts: 601
    Options
    Me me me. Almost 22 and always looking for extra support.
  • ArtsyAlexis
    ArtsyAlexis Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'll certainly add you. The more the merrier. Anybody else on this thread is certainly welcome to add me as well (:

I'm 22 and I have 102 pounds to lose. It's been a journey, but a good one!
  • tennisgirl444
    tennisgirl444 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm in my 20s, in grad school, and a min of 80-90 pounds to lose! Feel free to add me :-D