OT - Bacon?!

Options
Okay, I likes bacon, alot. I was already turning down meeting a friend for lunch at IHOP to get me a Steak Omellete! MMMM and then I went to sign onto myspace, why in the world is the front page covered in BACON?! That's so not helping me today.. How do I get my mind off bacon now? Gosh I think I'm going to IHOP! :grumble:

Replies

• CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Okay, I likes bacon, alot. I was already turning down meeting a friend for lunch at IHOP to get me a Steak Omellete! MMMM and then I went to sign onto myspace, why in the world is the front page covered in BACON?! That's so not helping me today.. How do I get my mind off bacon now? Gosh I think I'm going to IHOP! :grumble:
  • ericarey85
    ericarey85 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    try turkey bacon only 25 cal a slice and personally i like it more than regular, treat yourself to regular if you REALLY can't get rid of the craving. :flowerforyou:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    try turkey bacon only 25 cal a slice and personally i like it more than regular, treat yourself to regular if you REALLY can't get rid of the craving. :flowerforyou:

:drinker: :drinker: Here here!
    I prefer turkey bacon over pork bacon any day and it is better for you!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Ditto. I only buy turkey bacon now because it healthier.
  • CrystalBella
    Options
    nah can't do it.. haha there are some things i can eat turkey and some things i don't touch. bacon is one of them... but thanks. haha i was really askin for suggestions just venting.
  • jadedangel276
    Options
    Have you tried soy bacon? I really like the Morningstar brand, I prefer it over regular now.
  • CrystalBella
    Options
    Have you tried soy bacon? I really like the Morningstar brand, I prefer it over regular now.

I like Morningstar's food, but I'm from Chicago, where some things should be made with what they need to be made with, if ya know what I mean. I come from a good ol country family. Even with my 2 extended families (both full blood italianos) and I'm just not messing with certain foods changed into a lower fattening way. Bacon and Tiramisu are the main two. I'll even do turkey sausage from time to time, but my bacon has to be from the pig himself. haha
  • gabrielled
    gabrielled Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    nah can't do it.. haha there are some things i can eat turkey and some things i don't touch. bacon is one of them... but thanks. haha i was really askin for suggestions just venting.

Bacon comes from piggies, turkey comes from turkeys. I just tough it out and have ONE piece of bacon on Sundays.
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwiches on toasted bread, with mayo...now you've got my mouth watering!

But ONLY in the summer with REAL tomatoes fresh out of the garden!

Ezzie
  • dancegirl1
    Options
    Eat the bacon!! Haha...at least, I would. I don't like forcing myself or being strict. I am however, always sure to record what I eat/burn and not go over. So in my opinion, its better to let yourself have a bit of a favorite snack. Mostly in hopes that our bodies won't retaliate and cause a splurge!