Need friends for support to lose weight for the military

Options
My name is Jesse, I need to lose at least 40 lbs to join the military by tape. I fell off the bandwagon way too many times. Now I am looking for support so that won't happen again. Its either now or never!! That is my motto for losing weight.

Replies

• Tickwomp
    Tickwomp Posts: 27
    Options
    Hey Jesse, I have 10 years military (8 active USMC and now I'm a weekend warrior) in the infantry. Now I'm a civilian contractor. I would be happy to answer any questions you might have about what to realistically expect. Which service? Different services have different standards.
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    I'd love to see you do this!! Add me!
  • Chronicle113
    Chronicle113 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm here if you need advice. I did four years active in the Army and now I'm doing Army Reserve.
  • theapphaniaa
    Options
    I'm not in the military or anything, but my brother is in the U.S Navy!
    Before he joined, he had to lose 30 pounds. He worked very hard every single day, because he was determined and knew that's what he wanted to do with his life. It may be challenging sometimes, but you can do it! You have my support. :)
  • kingjoker32
    kingjoker32 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    thanks for the support yalls, please add me, it will help me out, idk which branch yet, just found out that my fiance and i are expecting our first child together, maybe Guard or Reserve. Since im goin to be a father, thats another reason why i want to lose weight, to be health and active for my kid.