Looking to slim down in 2 weeks!!!

Options
I have a big awards ceremony in 2 weeks and apart from cutting down which i've started doing anyway, and walking for 40mins a day, does anyone have anymore suggestions to slim down to fit in that dress beautifully???

Replies

• darrenw74
    darrenw74 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    That's not a lot of time. Cardio, cardio, cardio. At least twice a day if you can, for at least 40 mins each. And be absolutely religious about your daily calorie target.

Someone posted earlier today, you need to burn 3500 calories to burn a single pound of fat. Think about that for a minute.

Remember not to go under 1200 (NET, including exercise), or you'll short circuit yourself.

Good luck!
  • BOGmama2010
    BOGmama2010 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    You could do the Shakeology cleanse right beforehand. I lost 7 lbs in 3 days and it's really easy and not depriving at all. Way easier than the Master Cleanse.
  • lushy20
    lushy20 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    i would suggest doing some sort of exercise workout dvd, zumba perhaps it can burn anything from 500- 1000 calories
  • kimi233
    kimi233 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Definitely do the Shakeology cleanse!!! Along with cardio, and more cardio!!
  • panteraslave
    Options
    thanks guys, i do want to lose weight permanently but this awards ceremony has just crept right up on me before i could even think about it... and after xmas too :( i also drum a lot, nothing serious, a beginner but it all helps i suppose. currently i'm burning about 500 a day between brisk walking and drumming so how bad. i'm sticking to 1600 cals before taking off the cals burned with excersise. good luck everyone :D