Hello. I'm Keith

Options
cka757
cka757 Posts: 2 Member
Good evening. I'm Keith and I'm glad I found this app. It's really helped me so far in my goal to get healthier. I have lost 27 lbs since February when I weighed 248 lbs and on the border of becoming a diabetic. I am presently at 221 with my goal to get to at least 200. I would like to see 195 or 190 but that's going to take work.

Thanks again for this app. It's helped keep me on track for my daily goals. I've lost two pant sizes so far and overall I feel much better about myself. Especially when I've learned to stop listening to the negative voice that would tell me to accept where I am in life.

Replies

• stormbornkraken
    stormbornkraken Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Way to go Keith! You have made amazing progress and your positive attitude is so encouraging! Thanks for sharing and keep up the wicked dedication! :flowerforyou:
  • pds06
    pds06 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Keith that is amazing. Keep up the good work.
  • strutdivastrut
    strutdivastrut Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!
  • suzyqszoo
    suzyqszoo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome Keith! You have worked hard, keep going!! Your doing great! I too had that voice that said, who cares what you look like, just accept yourself as you are.... until I saw myself next to my daughter at her wedding! My weight was unacceptable! I have lost 43lbs and would like to get down 15 more. I am having a hard time with these last lbs, but I can not give up. So you keep on moving ahead, never give up!
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    I'm working to get to the same weight as you! Add me and we can encourage each other!