T25 newbie

Options
I'm on day 3 and I think it's going to be tough, anyone in a similar situation, I could really do with the company to keep motivated!

Replies

• diddleydavid
    Options
    I started T25 Yesterday. It's going to be rough. I'm pretty sore from the cardio, but I'm looking forward to tonights workout.
  • Jen8781
    Jen8781 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I did day 3 work out today (I'm a bit out of sync as suits me to do the workouts at weekends and days off in the week). But the full body circuit tonight nearly reduced me to a whiney, tearful kid! It's all the upper body work, I am useless. When I started I was thinking I wouldn't need to use the modifier, well tonight I had to eat my words and follow her!
  • sarahstoit
    sarahstoit Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just started T25 today! Cardio was a lot of jumping, a little rough on the joints, but overall not too bad. Now I'm scared for day 3 Jen!
  • feedmedonuts
    feedmedonuts Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Hello I plan on purchasing T25 after my baby is born. I have tried Insanity but it caused me severe knee pain. Are the movements in T25 similar? I'm wondering if I should bother!
  • jennifer110367
    Options
    Hi,
    On my second week. I love it but it kicks my butt!
  • MegSommer
    MegSommer Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Finished Insanity a few weeks ago, vacation last week and started T25 today. Phew! T25 is no joke! :bigsmile:
  • MeawTheCatz
    MeawTheCatz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just did Day 3 Total Body Circuit, and I was out of breath! Feeling great though. Not as sored as Day 1 Cardio. I hope I can keep up this challenge with my brother (who's in Thailand and a week ahead of me) till the end. :-)
  • cardozojoann
    cardozojoann Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I did week 1 day 2 speed 1.0 today. I love it. Tomorrow is total body circuit. I can't wait to see how much my body will change after finishing t25
  • JulieMarieLopez07
    Options
    I am on the final week of Alpha. I promise that it gets easier, stick with it and you will see amazing results. I promise.
    I'm so excited to move on to Beta next week although I must admit that I am a little nervous. I just ordered Gamma as
    well!! Feel free to add me, I'm always looking for T25 friends :)
  • LEDuff
    LEDuff Posts: 5
    Options
    I just started T25 as well and I am on day 4... Ab Intervals. WHOA!!! It was very hard, even the modified version. Looking forward to the challenge of this workout. Already want to go back to the Total Body Circuit to master those spider lunges!!
  • lysrae11
    lysrae11 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I did T25 for the Alpha cylce lost 20lbs then stopped before starting Beta. Stupid decision! I am now starting again and using mfp in addition and my goal is to lose 50-65 lbs. My question is.. does anyone know how to put T25 in as exercise and have it calculate burned calories accurately? I cant find it when I search for it. TIA!!!

47593313.png
  • salenar2014
    salenar2014 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    im on week 3 and no weight loss but when i touch my legs for a second i think im grabbing someone elses legs because of how toned they have gotten. i also no longer have a second wave goin on in my arm fat
  • Jen8781
    Options
    I just treat it like circuit training when adding to my MFP diary. Thinking 200-250 calories. Might be a bit pessimistic but at least I know I won't eat too many calories back!
  • Jen8781
    Options
    Lots of squats. If that bothers your knees you're better off not wasting your money. Loads of bouncing around like you're playing jump rope.
  • sarahstoit
    sarahstoit Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I don't think I am coordinated enough for speed 1.0!
  • kenyainez
    kenyainez Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 3 of Week 8. Modify the modifier if/when you need to. I've lost 16 lbs so far and I feel great. When I looked at my before photos and my photos after week 5, I look like I"m wearing a body slimmer........but I"m not. WHOOP WHOOP! LOL
  • gabzillamom
    gabzillamom Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just completed the 5 weeks of Alpha and have restarted back at week one this week (week 1 d 3 as of today). I want to be able to get through it mostly not modified before moving onto Beta. I have to say, it is AMAZING. I have lost 8 inches from my waist alone and between that and the first three weeks of this journey where I only did walking I have lost almost 20lbs. I love T25. It has changed my life. When I first started my journey I couldn't walk a single block without sever pain, couldn't go up a set of stairs without using the handrail to pull myself up and was in constant, chronic, pain. Yesterday, I managed push ups with my 40lbs son sitting on my back and later piggy backed him up the stairs to bed! What has really helped has been a huge community of support, like this one. I'd be glad to take this journey with you. :-)
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Hello I plan on purchasing T25 after my baby is born. I have tried Insanity but it caused me severe knee pain. Are the movements in T25 similar? I'm wondering if I should bother!

If you have problems with your knees, this is probably not the workout for you.
  • gabzillamom
    gabzillamom Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes, the moves are similar. I have very bad knees that require surgery. I still am able to do it. I just follow the modifier, don't jump and only do half squats
  • tori7754
    tori7754 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the T25 also, today is technically suppose to be my break day, but I did the Double day for week 1 since I skipped last Sunday we were busy that day. So tomorrow I'm just gonna go on to the Stretch. After the first week I am seeing results 4.5 pounds lost. I was extremely sore the first 3 days but it's not as bad anymore, muscles are getting use to being used again. I'v been out of shape for quite a while.