Newbie here looking for friends/support!

Options
Hi! I'm a newbie to myfitnesspal and so far I absolutely love it! A friend of mine introduced me to the site and boy am I glad she did! I more than welcome any ideas concerning weight loss, health tips, ect.. and I am also here to support you! 45lbs gone and more to go!

:)

Replies

• mistym1967
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You will love it here. I have been here since the beginning of January and can't tell you how much I love it. Everyone is so encouraging. :happy:
  • oneof9
    oneof9 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Welcome and I wish you the best. You can add me if you like. I think this is a great place also. I had the app before I came on here and it helped me out. When I did come here to the web sight. It was even better.
    Keep going and don't give up.
  • schildysgirl
    Options
    Awesome on the 45 lbs down! Good luck on the rest! :))
  • newsammy11
    newsammy11 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much! This site is a god sent!
  • nikkim197
    Options
    I'm a newbie, too! So far, I love myfitnesspal and it is really helping to motivate me! Good luck to you! :)
  • loria30
    loria30 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    good job on the 45lbs so far! I just started on the message boards today. Looking for friends/support also. feel free to add me if you want.
  • klthomas59
    klthomas59 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    welcome!!!
  • gjspiller
    gjspiller Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    i'm a newbie too! sounds like people are getting great results here! any advice for us, newbies, in how to use this site effectively?