New and excited about it

Options
I found this site and I love it. I am excited about losing weight and getting in shape. I could use some friends to help me stay motivated. I have struggled with my weight for so long and i am a yo yo dieter. I am trying to do it right this time. I am counting calories and working out. Any advise would be appreciated.

Replies

• bnascas
    Options
    take it one day at a time i... but do it for your self no one else matters in this .. good luck feel free to add me
  • ajwd40
    ajwd40 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I think it will help to make small goals for yourself to meet every so often. I am new to dieting too and I have done well by changing little things here and there to reduce my caloric intake. It has helped me to realized things like switching to wheat bread are changes that have to permanent. And also I give myself 1 "cheat" meal per week to help myself stay sane. I hope this helps :smile:
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. i love this site too. the people are awesome.
  • Hildy0724
    Hildy0724 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day on this site. Also a yo-yo dieter...Feel free to add me as a friend. :smile:
  • onejovaniloveu
    Options
    I am knew to the site and have been working out again for a week and need friends. My goal is 20lbs. by June and im not feeling to good.