P90X

Options
Is anyone else doing P90X? I really need help staying motivated to do it everyday!!

Replies

• pinkprincessness
    pinkprincessness Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am on week 2 of ChaLEAN Extreme!! So pretty similar programs!! Do you use WOWY?? I log in to WOWY at 11:30 every week day. Weekends I usually work out around 3:00

Also, add me on facebook, I post up about working out ALL the time to motivate me and others!!!
  • Tracie65
    Options
    I work durring the day, and don't usually workout until the evening. It really depends on the day though. I've never heard of ChaLEAN, do u like it? I'll look u up on facebook!
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    There are a ton of P90X threads on MFP and a ton of folks doing the program. Personally, I'm doing Turbo Fire and Insanity right now.

Good for you for getting started!
    Sharon
  • BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 5th or 6th round but I'm doing a hybrid (week 3). Just try to stick with it. Day by day the moves will get easier and it will become habit. The workout won't necessarily get easier because the more proficient you become at the moves, the harder you'll push yourself.

One day at a time....as a former boss of mine used to say "inch by inch it's a cinch...mile by mile it's hard." One day at a time...
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    DAY 38 of P90 - the program before P90X...P90X is a tough workout program...Husband and I tried it out last summer, until he injuried his shoulder...I did P90X Lean for about 3 weeks, until I got a FT job...I finally scared myself back into workin' out, I have Rheumatoid Arthrtsis and started P90 on Dec 6th and haven't looked back...P90X Lean is to much on my joints in the Canadian winter months...but come March 7th - I'm plannin' on startin' P90X LEAN back up ...Keep up the work...or look around for other options....best wishes...xo Personally I have a crush on Tony Horton 'Hit my Haaaand' :P have fun!
  • krez71
    krez71 Posts: 1
    Options
    Was on P90x for 3 weeks and dropped off during the holidays. Starting up again Monday. It is not easy but it is effective.
  • Tracie65
    Options
    I've done all the workouts before, my husband and I did the classic program. But we never consistantly stuck with it. Now we work completely opposite times and can't always do it together. Making myself do it everyday is REALLY hard, especially on Plyo days! Lol. I started the program again last week, missed a day or two but really trying to stick with it!! Tonight is legs and back!
  • pinkprincessness
    pinkprincessness Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    If you don't look forward to working out you wont do it. If you don't like plyo def stay away from Insanity! ChaLEAN Extreme is 3 weight days and 2 cardio days. I love the work outs!!! LOVE Chalene!!! She is so motivating!!! Oh, AND it is on sale thru the end of the month!!!
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I have been doing P90X for 2 weeks and so far I have lost 1 lb. So i have decided to do more cardio and supplement with some of the weight training DVDs like the upper body and legs & back ones. We will see how this works. I am more interested in losing weight right now and then I will tone up later.
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else doing P90X? I really need help staying motivated to do it everyday!!

Completed 1 round of P90X. Currently doing another round of P90X/ Couch to 5k hybrid. Good luck and keep pushing play!