FOCUS T25

Options
so i started t25 yesterday and let me tell you i am sore already!!!!! has anyone tried this?

some stories on you journey

Replies

• tomee638
    tomee638 Posts: 64
    Options
    I did T25 several months ago and it is pretty hard core for just 25 minutes. I loved it and will probably do it again sometime. I'm doing P90X right now and will probably go to X2 then maybe X3 or back to T25. I've done Insanity before. T25 is good stuff, stick to it all the way through Gamma and you'll have really accomplished something. Look in the mirror and you'll see it. Good luck!
  • shadowofender
    shadowofender Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I was doing it for a while the problem is having the time to do it. I have plenty of time when I'm out of the house to go to my gym/exercise outside/etc. but to do the DVDs I have to be at a TV. I don't live alone. That makes it hard.
    Great program, though. Even fi the modifier is still more intense than I can handle. I keep up as best as I can.
  • LEDuff
    LEDuff Posts: 5
    Options
    I started this week. I am sore as well!! So far I have found the Total Body Circuit and the Ab Intervals to be the most difficult for me. I enjoy the quick 25 minute workout. I had previously been doing turbofire, which I love, but after 3 months, was getting bored with it. I look forward to the challenge of getting better as time goes on and building some upper body strength.
  • foodequalshappy
    foodequalshappy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I started the beta stage this week. I did alpha and for the first 3 days, I could hardly walk. And then I did the stretch dvd. And I wasn't so sore anymore.
    The beginning of beta has been rough thoughm lots of soreness again. But I feel great after I do it.
    I have not lost that much weight though, about 4-5 pounds, but it's better than nothing in those 25 minutes.