New to MFP! Need motivating friends! :)

Options
I've tried MFP before and I never stuck to it. This time around I am more than determined to lose the weight, get in shape and be healthy. Having some motiviating friends on here would really help! Thanks! :)

Replies

• MrsShell17
    MrsShell17 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Same here girlie! I used it before as well, bout 3 years ago but Life started taking me through some things and I got discouraged. 30 lbs later, I'm a better woman spiritually, mentally and emotionally..............I just need to catch up physically lol Let's hold each other accountable!
  • katecroteau
    katecroteau Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Amen! Gotta get my life in check! :) Thanks!
  • MicheeH160
    MicheeH160 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Agreed! I have been here before as well. Back again with a fresh start and more motivation than ever :) Feel free to add!
  • JoeHess90
    JoeHess90 Posts: 8
    Options
    Back and motivated, feel free to add me, your new nerdy friend :)
  • watch_me_shinexo
    Options
    I'm a newbie! Feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • jimbopolo
    jimbopolo Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Just started 2 weeks ago and have been slowly changing my lifestyle over the last few months. feel free to add me, will be trying to post as much as i can
  • tinypinkfruitbat
    tinypinkfruitbat Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm new and looking for motivational friends too :) feel free to add me :)
    We CAN do this! ^.^
  • hwytohottie
    hwytohottie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    im a newbie to the webpage... you can certainly add me, but lol I think Im thew old lady of the group
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Hi all, always happy to add new friends so feel free...I'll be as supportive as you want!
  • katecroteau
    katecroteau Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Got that right! We all can do this! :D