Time to go to the mattresses!

Options

Replies

• itsbasschick
    itsbasschick Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    my favorite post ever - you're one funny guy (and right!)
  • BringOnTomorrow
    Options
    You had me cracking up the whole time!
    You wouldn't believe the amount of women who've told me that!

(Unfortunately it's usually during sex...) :(

Glad I could be of help my friend! Keep smilin and keep working at it! WE'LL GET THERE!

OMG - you are awesome! Sending friend request ASAP!!!
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Hi Scott.

Great post. You're well on your way, and you'll keep us all amused along the way!
  • shadowjack1965
    shadowjack1965 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Shadowjack196's right. Psychotic... but absolutely right. We gotta take these *kitten*. Now we could do it with conventional weapons, but that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part!
    FTW FOR THE WIN!

(Hey that kinda makes sense)... :)
  • shadowjack1965
    Options
    Heading to bed my friends, that damn alarm goes off early and I need to be ready to hit the gym before it hits me! :)
  • eslcity
    eslcity Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Wonderful post! :smile:

I hope I remember to follow your advice.
    I'm a veteran member of the "tried and failed" club myself so I can relate!

Not this time though dammit. For ALL of us! Was it over when the German's bombed Pearl Harbor? HELL NO! AND IT AIN'T OVER NOW! :)

Dude as a history teacher..... the first thing that came to my mind was:..... WHAT!!! "It was the Japanese"

However, loved your post...... made me laugh..... but..... I award you the face palm..... for the German remark

facepalm_4.jpg
  • shadowjack1965
    Options
    Wonderful post! :smile:

I hope I remember to follow your advice.
    I'm a veteran member of the "tried and failed" club myself so I can relate!

Not this time though dammit. For ALL of us! Was it over when the German's bombed Pearl Harbor? HELL NO! AND IT AIN'T OVER NOW! :)

Dude as a history teacher..... the first thing that came to my mind was:..... WHAT!!! "It was the Japanese"

However, loved your post...... made me laugh..... but..... I award you the face palm..... for the German remark

facepalm_4.jpg
    Clearly you're not a fan of "Animal House" my friend. Classic quote from John Belushi. :)
  • Sassymama66_75HARD
    Sassymama66_75HARD Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement and sharing your story!!
  • bbardwell0916
    bbardwell0916 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm returning to MFP too. You're very funny and seems like you would be great motivation. I hope you don't mind me adding you and great job *applause* for reaching your milestone again! Also, I should inform you that I started giggling hard at work when I read you description of 50 first dates :) Anyways, I'm adding :) Talk to you soon and lets get to where we want to go together :D
  • shadowjack1965
    Options
    I'm returning to MFP too. You're very funny and seems like you would be great motivation. I hope you don't mind me adding you and great job *applause* for reaching your milestone again! Also, I should inform you that I started giggling hard at work when I read you description of 50 first dates :) Anyways, I'm adding :) Talk to you soon and lets get to where we want to go together :D
    Thanks! I'm happy to add anyone as a friend because we're all on this journey together so let's help each other out! :)
  • shadowjack1965
    Options
    Was annoyed that my belt doesn't fit anymore and had to buy a new one.

Then realized this is a GOOD problem! :)
  • shadowjack1965
    Options
    I don't know what you do for a living but you should be a writer! Well said and quite funny.
    I'll keep you guessing but will reveal one clue: It's not fitness trainer. :)
  • Care_Mia
    Care_Mia Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha!! Great post, thanks for the laugh. Toasting you with a double stuff oreo as we type... JUST KIDDING. It's steamed squash.. I SWEAR!
  • shadowjack1965
    Options
    Hahahaha!! Great post, thanks for the laugh. Toasting you with a double stuff oreo as we type... JUST KIDDING. It's steamed squash.. I SWEAR!
    Why thank you! Glad it make you laugh.
  • HappyTrails7
    HappyTrails7 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Hilariously funny post, one of the most entertaining that I have read on MFP. I think your jest and optimistic outlook would be a great motivator. I sent you a friend request, if for nothing else but to keep up with your future posts.
  • richo59
    richo59 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Well done on the post. It's nice to read and have a giggle instead of all the Drama, Drama ,Drama.
    You made my day.
  • Blueseraphchaos
    Blueseraphchaos Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I am a taster as well. And have been here before and dropped off and come back and dropped off and am now logging a 60+ day streak. (9 more lbs and I'm halfway to my goal weight squeeeee)

Feel free to add me!
  • shadowjack1965
    Options
    Hilariously funny post, one of the most entertaining that I have read on MFP. I think your jest and optimistic outlook would be a great motivator. I sent you a friend request, if for nothing else but to keep up with your future posts.
    Gladly added you! Appreciate the kind words, and anything we can do to help each other out as we engage in mortal combat with our stomachs is a win for all of us!
  • shadowjack1965
    Options
    Well done on the post. It's nice to read and have a giggle instead of all the Drama, Drama ,Drama.
    You made my day.
    Happy to be of service! lol
  • shadowjack1965
    Options
    I am a taster as well. And have been here before and dropped off and come back and dropped off and am now logging a 60+ day streak. (9 more lbs and I'm halfway to my goal weight squeeeee)

Feel free to add me!
    Keep going and let us know when you hit those last nine!