When One Girl Is Better Than Two

Options
I’ve finally grown; maybe aged or perhaps matured enough to realize what others were saying had some truth, some value. Oh… it started out innocently enough! I’d go to work, come home and with nearly religious fervor I would be all over her. At the time it seemed all so natural, so good, so satisfying and just so very right!

I remember there were days I would be at work and the only thing on my mind was spending time with the both of them – yeah my two favorite loves! Not so unusual… at least I never did think so!

I loved them both you know! How could I not! One so inviting! Her beautiful dark brown skin! Ahuuu! So soft, so sensual against my flesh! She always had a raw natural scent! Even after I’d left from her I could swear her scent was all over me - even in my car. The other… OMG… her lines were as fine art! Always engaging! Always sharing with me what had happened throughout the day! Always so Hot!

While I was deep inside the one the other would watch! Sometime even play music while the other - my favorite - would engulf me with the welcome inviting caresses that seemed to cause me to melt into her.

Oh yes these two! Oh I would try to hit the shower first, put on something – not much – and just collapse into the comfort of her and lay my head lovingly on her elegant strong yet soft arm! Yet some days I would walk in and without any further thought - the hell with a shower! I would glance her way and before you know found myself nestled comfortably deep within her!

The other would just watch! She would just light up with my presence and watch us as she would attempt to entertain! She would be over there getting more hot minute by minute! I swear you could feel the heat coming off of her across the room!

Yes! If it wasn’t heaven it sure felt like my personal little slice!

Well it’s been nearly a year and a half now and I haven’t been spending time as I used to with my two favorite girls. Yes! It's True! I’ve found another! Luckily she loves me too! Yes! I know she does! She doesn’t have to say it but the way she makes me feel every time I see her!

Every time I walk into her place I know I’m gonna sweat! I know I’m going to walk (sometimes limp) away a little sore but hell I don’t mind… after all the way she makes me feel is well worth it!

I’ll always remember – fondly – the affair I had with my first two loves! How they would team up and capture all of my free time! If I were at work or doing necessary errands I would dread being away from them, even fantasize about how much I wanted to be with them!

But now another has my mind! My devotion! Most all of my free time!

Admittedly, sometimes I miss the first two! But they really weren’t right for me! Truth is they were killing me slowly… softly… exquisitely - I just wasn’t paying attention!

My new love just builds me up! Supports my dreams for a better me! Yeah… I still think about them now and again... nostalgia strikes for a moment and then fades away!

Naw… no more! My big beautiful leather couch and giant screen TV no longer occupies all of my free time! Now GYM Lovingly sets me aright and all is well with the world!

Good Morning Beautiful!

Ever find yourself “dumping” old friends for new???

How is that working for you???

Replies

• AtmaKing
    AtmaKing Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    In for the flames, stayed because of the plot twist.

I left Soda for a more refreshing drink of water.
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    At first, I was like "WUUUUTTTT?!" I see what you did there :laugh:

Brilliant!

Yes, I gave up my two loves: Binge and restrict. Feast or famine. Yo-yo. Whatever you want to call these twins of control issues and self-destruction. I found my new lovers (since I cannot choose just one--too much love to give): moderation, consistency, and determination.

I had to learn to love myself first before these lovers could come into my life. They help me find my happy, ever working for healthy goals, and allow me to find pride in "what" my body can learn to do, not just on "how" it looks (or what that silly scale says).
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    lol, love it!
  • sinker59
    sinker59 Posts: 130
    Options
    Nice! Sometimes a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    man for a second there I was thinking this wasn't appropriate for work, but great analogy! I traded my old love of high-carb cheesy foods, pasta, pizza, grilled cheese, mac and cheese, for veggies, fruits and meats. It's amazing how much better I feel!
  • mom2_4gr8kids
    Options
    I had to keep reading. I didn't know where it was going, but I couldn't tear myself away.

I haven't seen my two best friends, Wendy's or Burger King, since starting MFP. My Nike's and I have become really close, and I've started talking to my old friends, fruits and vegetables, again.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    You talk a lot. Too wordy.
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    It's all fine and good until that day when you come home to watch the first girl driving off, riding free in the bed of the pickup truck of some guy from Craigslist, and the second girl just sits there and doesn't turn on.
  • laurie04427
    laurie04427 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Hehe this is awesome. :laugh:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    At first, I was like "WUUUUTTTT?!" I see what you did there :laugh:

Brilliant!

Yes, I gave up my two loves: Binge and restrict. Feast or famine. Yo-yo. Whatever you want to call these twins of control issues and self-destruction. I found my new lovers (since I cannot choose just one--too much love to give): moderation, consistency, and determination.

I had to learn to love myself first before these lovers could come into my life. They help me find my happy, ever working for healthy goals, and allow me to find pride in "what" my body can learn to do, not just on "how" it looks (or what that silly scale says).

This is me, too. 100%.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    My three loves: jello, wrestling, and beer. I only wish I knew how to combine them
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    My three loves: jello, wrestling, and beer. I only wish I knew how to combine them

He's called Dusty Rhodes.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options

He's called Dusty Rhodes.

She's hawt!
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    I love reading, and was a bit disappointed when it ended. I wanted to read more lol.

Well done, OP!
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    I love reading, and was a bit disappointed when it ended. I wanted to read more lol.

Well done, OP!

+1 agreed. loved reading this post
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    :drinker: