Quest bars sale!

Options
GNC has quest bars on sale this week. Buy 2 get 1 free. That makes the $2.00a piece!!!! YIPPY!

Replies

• loriq41
    loriq41 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Love me the cookie dough..I daresay I could live on those.....
  • Welcome2theHellmouth
    Welcome2theHellmouth Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    PB&J
    Cookie dough
    Cookies and cream
    White chocolate rasberry
    Triple chocolate chunk

Those have changed my life lol !!!
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    I just bought my first three yesterday and was lucky to wander into GNC during a sale week. I just ate the double chocolate chunk an hour ago. Not bad, especially considering the number of cals/protein ratio.

I giggled while in there as I looked at all the green bean extract and like fad products. Needless to say, I just bought the bars and exited.

Oh and the guy at the counter was HOOOGE! He's competing in a body building competition in Aug. I was not surprised.
  • Welcome2theHellmouth
    Welcome2theHellmouth Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    That's the only thing I EVER buy from GNC. I like them too due the macros. Some of them were nasty like the lemon pie one. But most of them have been fantastic!
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    That's the only thing I EVER buy from GNC. I like them too due the macros. Some of them were nasty like the lemon pie one. But most of them have been fantastic!

Uh oh, I bought the lemon pie one...
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I hate when they run these sales bc they are misleading a box as a member is 26.?? And for this sale of buy 2 get 1 free it's 34.07 a box. You save about $10 total for all three. I would rather they just give me the amount off per box or a % off savings. They do this with all their sales that I notice. I do love the quest bars though.
  • ninav1980
    ninav1980 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    thanks t my MFP I discovered the cookie dough bar just yesterday. I put in the microwave as suggested and wow!! I was eating a fresh baked chocolate chip cookie PLUS getting in some protein. NICE!
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Are they still on sale / do you need one of their membership cards to get them at the sale price? I'm on the GNC website right now and don't see anything when I added 3 boxes to the cart.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    Love me the cookie dough..I daresay I could live on those.....
    \

The cookie dough ones are delicious! The chocolate in it kind of breaks up the weird taffy like texture of them.