Weight loss buddies needed!

Options
I am applying ideal protein weight loss method, as recommended by my Dr after being diagnosed with severe adrenal fatigue, hypoglycemia and hypothyroidism. I am not a pill taker and all of my therapies are of the vitamin and whole food design. Keeping track of foods on MFP is a little skewed as it will look as tho I am not getting enough cals in per day. But when in full ketosis, the body burns stored fat for the fuel that I need, at 3500 cals per pound. I know more than I need to, having been a weight loss coach for many years, this is a safe SHORT TERM diet, with a beginning, middle and end, so anyone who wants to bash it, well you will not win, so please do not friend me if this is something you are against. Not being negative, just trying to avoid it, as per my Dr suggestion. I just really want to get with encouraging supportive people who check in frequently and share any recipe, workout, healthy for life ideas...I mean lets face it, at 43 its not about being on the cover of Playboy, its about preventing the need to ride a Hove-R-ound thru the Wal Mart!!

Replies

• newcabby2014
    Options
    Hi I'm new to My Fit Pal but I need all the help to lose 90lbs. I know it is possible with diet and exercise and lots of motivation. I would love any info you can lend.
  • lizarddev
    lizarddev Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Luara,
    You are correct. There are al ot of fake advertise people where I got caught up in one. To move forward one has to set the mind over the body to push the body to the brink and beyond to be healthy. One way since I have fell into a set of bad luck is to ensure that my mind stayed somewhat healthy and it kept me eating right just not the gym. I did not log for a couple of days but that has now changed. Feel free to contact me or add me cause I will be moving through a 12 week program to really hit it hard. I will be using a protein regiment and supplements to increase the productiveness. Let me know.