Xbox Knect Games What's Best!

Options
I just got the kinect and I have the Your Shape which is good but I don't seem to burn that much! I really like it but I want to get some more games and thought I would see whatever ones opinions are on them! Don't want to spend money on games and then find out their were better ones out there! Any suggestions you can give would be greatly appreciated!

Replies

• ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    EA Sports Active 2 kicks my *kitten*! I really feel it the day after also.....
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    I have wii and i LOVE the dancing games!
  • colochel
    colochel Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I have the Biggest Loser which is fun, and zumba, which I totally suck at, so I can't say it's fun just yet. I hope to get better with time :)
  • durlingkristi
    Options
    I really enjoy My Shape : ) It kicks my *kitten* like Jillian Michaels does!
  • SaraTonin
    SaraTonin Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Dance Central!!! So great if you love to dance. I haven't tried any of the other active games though.
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I have heard that Zumba for Kinect is *awesome* (from people I trust). I am a BIG Zumba fan!
  • krislati
    Options
    I like the biggest loser and sports. I love the soccer game on sports, it really gets my butt burning.
  • cmyrick75
    cmyrick75 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love dance central!! It doesn't burn as many calories as it seems (there is a tracker on it) but it definitely gives you a cardio workout and works your muscles. (the best one for lower body is the song- teach me how to jerk.. you can feel the burn in your thighs!!)
  • jlmnk1313
    jlmnk1313 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for all the advice!!! I really appreciate it!
  • PickyEater11
    Options
    I heard the Zumba was a good work out. we have a Wii and the Just Dance game makes you move!!
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    Played one for the first time the other day.

Sports was good and gets your HR up, especially the track and field events. Also the boxing is awesome and very realistic unlike wii boxing.

I didn't play it but watched friend play just dance and that will definitely work for cardio workout.

Just ordered my xbox kinect pack yesterday. Can't wait now :P
  • Final7
    Final7 Posts: 11
    Options
    Going to follow this thread closely as I have a kinect and just have the 'my shape' I have been thinking about getting the active 2???
  • jlmnk1313
    Options
    Yeah I have the wii and LOVE the Just Dance so I was thinking about getting the Dance on for the kinect! I think that be where I start and also with the sports and then see what else! Keep me posted on any new ones anyone gets! Also thinkn about the Zumba after comments on here! THANKS everyone!
  • helenamonks
    Options
    I have kinect adventures and havent even opened it yet, is it any good?
  • NMandaMarie
    NMandaMarie Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    We have the Adventures, Zumba, Your Shape and Dance Central.

We've had more fun with Adventures but Your Shape has kicked our butt! I've done Zumba in a studio before, so changing it to a game has been interesting... Dance Central seems like it would be fun, but I haven't have time to really play with it...
  • jlmnk1313
    Options
    Yeah it's pretty fun I play it with my kids alot! They love it! We started an adventure and as the levels get higher you get more of a workout!