Protein Shake

Options
I'm looking for a chocolate protein shakes that tastes pretty good...any suggestions?
Thanks in advance =)

Replies

• BOGmama2010
    BOGmama2010 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Since I can't have whey protein and I don't like soy protein, I have been using Healthy N Fit Egg White protein powder in Heavenly Chocolate. It tastes great. I especially love to mix it with my chocolate Shakeology (a meal replacement with 17 g of protein) and get a double chocolate boost. :)
  • lindalee0315
    lindalee0315 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I like the EAS Light shakes, premixed. Available at Target, Walgreens, etc. for about $6.99 for 4 of them. They have 21 grams of protein and only 190 calories.
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    i use optimum nutrition 100% gold standard whey protein in extreme chocolate milk. it has 24 g of protein (low carbs like 5 g or less, i cant recall specifically) and actually tastes good.

Oh, and its 130 cal per serving :-)

this one was highest ranked on bodybuilder.com (but you wont bulk up bc its low carb)
  • Mary_Burris
    Options
    Muscle Milk is what I love! I get a huge thing of the powder and they have Cake batter Flavor, Cookies and Cream and more too!:flowerforyou:
  • abreia71
    Options
    BSN makes one called" lean dessert" that is pretty dang good! they have lots of flavors too. I get mine online cause it is cheaper but GNC sells it also. Private message me and I will let you know where I order it from cause I dont think we are supposed to post it on here lol! I also like the body frotress brand but I haven't tried thier chocolate just the Vanilla. HTH
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Premier Protein Choc Shakes available at Costco. 160 calories and 30g of protein.
  • mommamo5
    Options
    Thank you all for the ideas!
  • bopper
    bopper Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels Protein shakes. 100 calories and taste great. 15 grams of protein.