The Walking Dead (Warning: most likely contains spoilers)

Options
Phatgirl420
Phatgirl420 Posts: 197 Member
edited November 2015 in Fun and Games
Where's my Walking Dead fans at? Let's talk! :sick:

Replies

• highcarbveganzombie
    highcarbveganzombie Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Me!! I started out as a fan of the comics years ago. Love the show! :D

My favorite characters (in the show) are Michonne, Carol and Glenn.
  • triciabh1
    triciabh1 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Me! **wave**

I have never read the comics but am sorta familiar. I can't wait for Season 5 of the show to start!
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    YESSSSSS!!!!!

Love it, and have gotten others addicted! tehehe

My fave is Michone

RIP Hershel :-)
  • Phatgirl420
    Phatgirl420 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    My faves are Rick and Carol! cannot wait for season 5, although I have to admit these last 2 seasons have been just ok to me, haven't really loved it since season 2, when Shane was alive, and they took over the farm etc... so I hope this season is a lil better, but I still love it!!!
  • CindyLou1707
    CindyLou1707 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Me, me, me!!! I love it!!! I'm all about Daryl!! Can't wait for it to come back and see what kinda craziness is going on in new place, I think cannibalism.
  • Swaggs51
    Swaggs51 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    im here!!! ready to watch rick kick some bummmm FU terminus
  • CindyLou1707
    CindyLou1707 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Rick was so pissed in finale, think he's gonna snap and look out terminus!
  • redwoodkestrel
    redwoodkestrel Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT. Can't wait for season 5 and the escape from Terminus! Though I'm a fan of almost all zombie-related things.

Anyone do the Zombies, Run! C25K or regular running app? Love them as well! Nothing like getting chased by zombies to get my fat butt running! :laugh:
  • xJSMommy11
    xJSMommy11 Posts: 14
    Options
    I read the comics lol I know somewhat of whats going to happen xD
  • triciabh1
    Options
    Rick and Michonne are my favs...I can't wait to see what happens with terminus.

I don't have cable so I spent all of Season 4 watching my computer hooked up to my tv and the quality was awful. I am anxious for 4 to come out on Netflix so I can binge watch again. :happy:
  • schmanciepants
    schmanciepants Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Can't wait for the new season!

I am a huge Rick fan - but seeing him in interviews was a major mind f*** - I had no idea that the guy who plays him is actually British and has a British accent.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I cant wait for Carl to look at the flowers!
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Love TWD.

I don't however love Daryl's eurotrash hair do. So weird!
  • MassiveDelta
    Options
    You all realize that Carol is the only one left to save them in terminus... Tyreese is worthless!
  • xJSMommy11
    xJSMommy11 Posts: 14
    Options
    Even though Daryls not an actual Character.. he's still one of my favorites lol I have two zombies and a Daryl figurine stuck to the dashboard of my car. I also have a onesie for my son that says "Little *kitten* kicker"
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Love TWD.

I don't however love Daryl's eurotrash hair do. So weird!
    Agreed. Kurrrrls hair too, it bugs me.
  • triciabh1
    Options
    Can't wait for the new season!

I am a huge Rick fan - but seeing him in interviews was a major mind f*** - I had no idea that the guy who plays him is actually British and has a British accent.

This throws me for a loop every time I hear him talk too...makes me like him even more...how can you resist a British and Southern accent? I'm always impressed on how anyone can change their accent for such a long time and not just some funny line.

Lauren Cohan (Maggie) is also British...love it!
  • triciabh1
    Options
    You all realize that Carol is the only one left to save them in terminus... Tyreese is worthless!

You forget about Judith! Judith and Tyreese could really pull something off. :laugh:
  • MassiveDelta
    Options

You forget about Judith! Judith and Tyreese could really pull something off. :laugh:

True I did forget about Judith... Im not sure she needs Tyreeses help though. Unless she is like her mom in which case she will just run around going... "Has anyone seen Tyreese?"
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    in