i've found some new friends in just a few days

Options
WE ARE NOT GIVING UP....................we gotta reach out goals ladies and stopping is NOT an option. If I've accepted your request for friendship, I take it serious. I'm 54 yrs young and well over weight and i'm making a serious change and started a few days ago. I wanna be slim, sexy (in a clean way) and wear size 12 clothes.....I'm in approx 18's and thats NOT good nor healthy for me so whoever is on my friends list, LETS MAKE THE COMMITMENT to go all the way. :happy: :flowerforyou: :heart:

Replies

• monica208
    monica208 Posts: 229
    Options
    im with you... i dont care how long it takes,,, im gonna do it
  • roscreagirl
    roscreagirl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    count me in also, i'm going to succeed this time.
  • IndyRick
    IndyRick Posts: 172
    Options
    Hey!!! What about us guys! We want to do the same also! :)
  • DianeAuger
    Options
    Me too!!! Me Too!!! I have 35 lbs to go and I am in for the fight of my life to lose this last poundage. Problem is I've never met a cookie I didn't like and when I'm stressed they are my best friends...got to find better friends! How does one break a relationship with a cookie!! Seriously they are my down fall especially if I'm tired. So here's to new friends!!!
  • toneesbride
    Options
    Well, I'm not one to invade in people's privacy so as long as you wife doesnt mind, you can be on MY list.
  • amandacheryl
    amandacheryl Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Loving the energy and drive!
  • ChassityChavez
    ChassityChavez Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Oh "D" I Love this one lol ant that the truth lol my bad friends are Brownies and Chocalate chip cookies but here is to new friends :)