New to this, can I get some support?

Hi there~

I just started using the website with some frequency and I'm looking for some online support. I hate posting on Facebook about this stuff bc it seems way too personal and also I know people get annoyed hearing about fitness.

I'm 31 years old, 5'3 and about 128. I'd like to go down to a toned and healthy 115. I am a HUGE sweet tooth and I love wine so those are the hardest things.

I'm doing this to feel more comfortable in my skin, because I am incredibly insecure. I'm also getting married in December and would like to look my best for the wedding and honeymoon and especially before my fiance leaves for his bachelor party. Add me as a friend if you want someone to cheer you on and to do the same.

Thank you!

Replies

• tomee638
    tomee638 Posts: 64
    I've never been able to get much accountability from this website. If you're active on Facebook, I'm in a group there that's helped me since there's so many people in the group. We're now around 500 people so someone's always posting a workout success or a nutrition question or suggestion. We have small groups for accountability (based on what workout program you are doing) and live team broadcasts via YouTube, where some leaders discuss a topic of the day, give shout-outs to people doing great, and take questions from the challengers live.

Message me if that's something you'd be interested in joining or would like more information.