Friends with Open Diaries

Options
Hello, all!

I have been on MFP for a while and a lot of the friends I have added on here have fell off the wagon (as did I until recently) and I'd like to add some new friends! I offer encouragement and am looking for others who will do the same :-) I love reading peoples' food diaries so if you have yours open, add me! I get all kinds of ideas from looking at yours lol

Thanks y'all!

Replies

• EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Whoop and bump for more friends for OP
  • paula_watson9
    Options
    Hiya :) feel free to add me, I've just started today and my diary is open :)
  • Laurenloveswaffles
    Laurenloveswaffles Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Diary is open and I log everyday :)
  • ZBuffBod
    ZBuffBod Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Good luck and welcome back. My diary is wide open and I log daily :smile: Feel free to add me.

My food choices are somewhat eclectic though, primarily because of my Jamaican background.
  • lildynarider
    lildynarider Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You guys can add me as well. I'm always needing some people to help keep me honest with myself. :happy:
  • amberlestep
    amberlestep Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks y'all!! I sent all of you friend reqs :-)
  • juhnell2610
    juhnell2610 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    add away
  • thasme01
    thasme01 Posts: 9
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I log everyday and diary is open. :happy:
  • chelleo2l
    chelleo2l Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Anyone can also add me. I love to cook and need more healthy, fast-ish, family friendly ideas.
  • fercar3000
    fercar3000 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Open diary here , feel free to add me
  • vkdarling
    vkdarling Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and I log every thing i eat every day - even when its embarassing haha. Feel free to add me whoever wants to . I'm on here multiple times a day
  • yesterdayusaid2morrow
    Options
    I'd love to have some more open diary darlings on board with me! :)
  • lessbounce
    lessbounce Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hi I've been on here for a bit now. My diary is open so feel free to add me. I cook a lot from scratch so do ask if any of my concoctions intrigue you.
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, mine is always open, somedays it pretty good, and others are not, for I am human.

Losing weight is the hardest addiction to break. You can quit cigarettes
    Because you can live without cigarettes.

You can quite drugs, and alcohol,
    because you can live without those.

But you can’t quit food!!
    So trying to get a handle on this addiction has been a life long journey.
  • klfoster88
    klfoster88 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You can see mine if I can see yours ;)
  • amberlestep
    amberlestep Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Sent friend reqs to all of you...Keep adding :-) I always have an easier time staying on track with something when I have the support of all you amazing people! Keep it up ! :flowerforyou:
  • HealthybyFourty
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My diary is open to my friends :)
  • Ondreacrandall
    Ondreacrandall Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Mine is open and am always wanting to add to my circle of support.
  • Melonpaul
    Melonpaul Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends and I would love to have more active friends, it gives me more motivation to know that other people are working towards their goals. Feel free to add me, the only thing I ask is to put something in the request jsut so I know where it came from.
  • Care_Mia
    Care_Mia Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends. I log daily. I enjoy getting ideas from others diaries, and having more friends to help and encourage is priceless. Add me if you like to share :)