Jillian Michaels 30 day shred

Options
I've been on and off with her 30 day shred video, but not consistent. I'm offically going to do this 20 minute work out every day for 30 days and I'll keep track of my weight loss on here. I started today just to warm up with level 2, and I got my butt kicked! Its back to level one for 7 days, then onto level 2!

Starting Weight : 203

Replies

• Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    With that 30 Day Shred...it is SO crucial to stick with is consistently! Because when you miss days...it kills! LOL Been there, and done that. I just started Level 2 today and it kicked my butt too...She came with those walking push-ups and I just about died lol. But push through it...you can do it! Good luck!
  • mdaniella
    mdaniella Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I did day 1 yeaterday and im so sore today..i was going to do it this morning but im waiting till tonight so i can have more resting time even though it will suck in the morning doing day 3!! oh well anyway good luck! i'm going to keep track of my weight and body measurements and took before pictures! =)
  • StaceG1986
    Options
    Yeah, when you miss a day (or two, or more...) it really does kill! I hadn't done it for months, then decided to get back on it last week! MAN did I ache the day after! And the day after! etc... LOL

Well I did L1 D5 today (more than I ever managed before all in a row LOL) and I'm determined to stick it out this time!
  • mdaniella
    Options
    we all can do it together and in 30 days compare our results!
  • kovalovich
    Options
    I started yesterday and I have to admit I'm out of shape after having 2 kids almost back to back, but dang I didn't realize that out of shape until today when I went to get out of bed and was so sore. I just did half of day 2 and got interupted so will do full tonight. And I'm going to try to walk to my daughter's school everyday after school to pick her up so that should give me alittle extra calorie burn. It'd be awesome if we could keep each other motivated to do the full 30 days at very least.
  • glittersoul
    Options
    I have the same problem with it. So I am making myself do it for 30 days also just so I can get in the habit of it. I just did day 2 today. the soreness will eventually go away and for me it wasn't as bad this time around
  • GiuliaShakespeare
    Options
    I would love to get in on this! I tried L1 D1 two nights ago and only got halfway through because I didn't realize I would need so much energy before starting. It was a KILLER, but I want to do it for real. I'll start (and hopefully get all the way through!) L1 D1 tonight and keep working at it tomorrow. *Also* I'd love to track my progress with you as well, but I'm trying really hard to control myself and only weigh in once a week (on Wednesdays). So, I'll post my weigh-in on Wednesday and check in from there!

I'm excited. To everyone else starting the 30 Day Shred: good luck!
  • cflexen
    cflexen Posts: 20
    Options
    i have never heard of this..so its a dvd ?? Where is it sodl at?? Is it different then the game for the wii or xbox?
  • Warmbloodwear
    Warmbloodwear Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Count me in I just bought mine at best buy it was on sale! Im sore and tomorrow im still going to a palates class!! Im crazy I know!!! I know its weird I like being sore. Makes me feel like im doing something.. Good Luck everyone!!! I am also going to weight once a week . Thats a great idea!
  • literarylin
    Options
    I started the 30 day shred 6 days ago. I combine it with either her 6 week 6pack abs or the yoga meltdown - depending on how much time I have. I really enjoy it and already, in less than a week, am starting to see some changes!
  • mdaniella
    Options
    I bought mine on amazon.com for 7.99 plus shipping and hadling it was like 10 something.. it also came with a video on demand version that while i wait for my tape i can hook the laptop to the big screen and then do it from there till i get my dvd in the mail thursday!! :) SO WORTH the money.
  • GiuliaShakespeare
    Options
    I found mine for $8 at a Half Priced Books in town. You should be able to find the DVD at your local book or electronics store. I saw $9 copies at Target and Walmart when I was shopping around for mine. All you need is the DVD and a pair of handheld weights and you'll be golden! I just purchased mine about a week ago.
  • Grenell1229
    Options
    I was so proud of myself! I pushed myself to do 2 workouts on L2 today!! Kicked my butt! Those plank workouts kill me!
  • savage_grace
    savage_grace Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have been doing the 30 day shred also. My sister and I started L2 D1 today oh man I thought L1 was hard! L2 really kicked
    my butt lol. I plan on measuring on Friday cause that will be 8 days since we started the 30 day shred.
  • Stephanie191991
    Options
    Ive been doing the 30day shred I did L1 for 4 days and Started L2 today and it kicked my butt I do it with my sister ^^^^^^
  • Kristina0202
    Kristina0202 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I started two days ago and I'm still a little sore. I'm hoping I can stick with it for the entire 30 days.
  • Warmbloodwear
    Warmbloodwear Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Crazy but today I could do more of the jumping jacks and jump rope! Its day 2 im sore though.. So is this 7 days a week?
  • marielena3155
    Options
    Hello all. I had done some of her shred it videos last week and i really liked them so i ordered the shred it collection. yesterday i decided to do d1 l1 of 30 day shred and i almost died!. on top of that i did level one of shred it with weights and pulled through!!! i was really happy to have done both!
    im really focused so im going to follow the instructions and NOT get off for more than one day in between.
    wish me luck, tonight is day 2!
  • glittersoul
    Options
    Crazy but today I could do more of the jumping jacks and jump rope! Its day 2 im sore though.. So is this 7 days a week?

I'm just finished day 3. I haven't taken any breaks yet. For myself I am doing it everyday for 30 days just because I need to focus on discipline. :)

And I totally agree I could do more jumping jacks and get more into the other things now vs. when I first started.
  • glittersoul
    Options
    Also, by the time I get to the last couple seconds of the abs at the very end I want to vomit. It must be working lol