The Walking Dead (Warning: most likely contains spoilers)

Options

Replies

• MeganAnne89
    MeganAnne89 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Can't wait for the new season!

I am a huge Rick fan - but seeing him in interviews was a major mind f*** - I had no idea that the guy who plays him is actually British and has a British accent.

I haven't watched it since the second season as I'm not a fan anymore. However, did you know that Maggie is English as well? I'm not sure if she was born there, but outside of the show she has an accent so she at least lived there for a long time.

And have you not seen Love Actually?! If you haven't, go watch it. You can get some quality English Rick in there.
  • Phatgirl420
    Phatgirl420 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I read the comics lol I know somewhat of whats going to happen xD
    Is rick going to die??!! :-/
  • shmerek
    shmerek Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    The first three seasons had me screaming at the TV due to the characters stupidity but they seem to have smartened up a bit.
  • Phatgirl420
    Options
    Can't wait for the new season!

I am a huge Rick fan - but seeing him in interviews was a major mind f*** - I had no idea that the guy who plays him is actually British and has a British accent.

I haven't watched it since the second season as I'm not a fan anymore. However, did you know that Maggie is English as well? I'm not sure if she was born there, but outside of the show she has an accent so she at least lived there for a long time.

And have you not seen Love Actually?! If you haven't, go watch it. You can get some quality English Rick in there.
    No, have not seen it, I will have to check it out, and yea, knew she was English, they do very good American accents!!
  • Phatgirl420
    Options
    I do not like any of the new people at all!!!!! grrrr
  • Phatgirl420
    Options
    I cant wait for Carl to look at the flowers!
    lol...you're horrible
  • shanahz
    shanahz Posts: 261 Member
    Options

Um, yes please. I love TWD, but Carl is obnoxious. Someone needs to punch him in the forehead.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    lol...you're horrible
    Um, yes please. I love TWD, but Carl is obnoxious. Someone needs to punch him in the forehead.

And punch him in the throat and the those preadolescent balls. Seriously Id much rather keep around Carols zombie daughter as a pet then Carl
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    I think they should get rid of Carl.

They accidentally leave him in a house that is overrun by zombies.

The episode should end with "where is Carl?" "In the house."

And then we see him getting mauled.

That would be fabulous.
  • pamellamarie11
    pamellamarie11 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Addicted! Thank goodness for netflix. Don't know how to deal with season 5 and commercial breaks. Can't stand Daryl's hair but I'd stick with him in the zombie apocalypse. Can't wait to see how the nerdy guy is going to save the world.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    You know you're addicted to TWD when you record the entire 4th season on Directv when it airs (also watched), then decide to watch the entire series again, get to the recorded 4th season only to realize you deleted it by accident because you thought you were deleting "Talking Dead". I proceeded to curl up in the corner and have man crying session.........the same man crying session I had when Herschel died.

ETA: I can't wait for S5, but I'm good now that I have The Strain to keep me occupied on Sunday nights until then. :P
  • Jennwa
    Jennwa Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Love It! Just started watching on Netflix...was bummed I wouldn't be able to catch up in time for season 5. Thank goodness for the marathon they had. Totally binge watched all four seasons to get to October and now I wish we would have slowed down an bit, but it was so darn addicting!!
  • Crimson_Fire
    Crimson_Fire Posts: 2,504 Member
    Options
    Everyone always makes fun of the redneck until the zombie apocalypse...
  • KylerJaye
    KylerJaye Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    i went to wizard world philly for the first time soley for the purpose of hugging hershel.
    success!

scott wilson is a really great guy. while signing my photo he asked if i went to a lot of these things and i told him that it was my first one ever. he asked what brought me to this one and i said i had to see you, your death was so horrible and i love you so much!

yeah, totally fangirled out, but it seemed like he was genuinely appreciative of the sentiment and thanked me very much for coming to see him.

:heart: him!!!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Spoiler alert - This season there will be dead people eating living people and one of the popular characters will a) Have some romantic drama, 2) Have some power trip drama, Lastly) Die in a unexpected twist.
  • DeadliftAddict
    DeadliftAddict Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    My second favorite show ever. Behind Breaking Bad.
  • theapphaniaa
    Options
    I'm absolutely OBSESSED with this show. I'm infatuated by Daryl. He's amazing, and I would stop watching if something happened to him. Also, I happen to like Carl. Yeah, he can be annoying but honestly? He was like 11 or 12 when the zombie apocalypse happened. He didn't get to have a normal childhood. Or any childhood really. His mother died. As far as he knows, his little sister is dead. So you have to be a little understanding to what that would be like to a 14 year old.
  • Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    You all realize that Carol is the only one left to save them in terminus... Tyreese is worthless!

Beth is still out there somewhere
  • siratlas
    siratlas Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    i love the walking dead (and mostly everything zombie related) .....one of my reasons for wanting to be in better shape is the possibility of a zombie outbreak.

Who's everyone's favorite/least favorite characters? Do you find that it changes despending on the season OR is different between the comic & show?
  • DeadliftAddict
    DeadliftAddict Posts: 746 Member
    Options

Carl redeemed himself this past season for me. I took him off my "Can't wait to see him die" list. He almost ruined that in one episode though when he acted like he didn't need his dad anymore. That changed quickly.