Looking for friends and motivation!

Options
I am a sugar ADDICT, so anytime I go off of sugar for a while.....well it's not good, lol. Just need some friends to help motivate me and keep me on track. : )

Replies

• shadowjack1965
    shadowjack1965 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'll definitely help you out! We need to stick together out here!
  • abs0830
    abs0830 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Happy to help. I've totally been there and now control it much better! Support is key!
  • micia4u
    micia4u Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • Melissface
    Melissface Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Carbs in general are my best and worst friend.. Feel free to add me!
  • desidieter
    desidieter Posts: 195
    Options
    I'm the same way. My sugar addiction has been the demise of all my previous weight loss attempts. Hopefully this time will be different for all of us. :) Sending you a friend request!
  • kenthepainter
    kenthepainter Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I love sweet foods , I usually have 2 big cookies every day, it hits my calorie limit hard but it satisfies , I need to replace them with something else ! I should own stock in Splenda !!!!!
  • cndkendrick
    cndkendrick Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I too have yet to find anything which keeps my cravings at bay. If anything... chugging my 24 ounces of room temp water from my favorite bottle.
  • 212ackley
    212ackley Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat- sugar is my thing! Any of you can send me a FR---let's help each other out:smokin:
  • missmaggiemd
    missmaggiemd Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    im in need of motivated friends as well :) add me
  • hmmillinor
    hmmillinor Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I love sugar, I have been finding some things that curb my sweet tooth .
  • jammer2net
    jammer2net Posts: 42
    Options
    Thank guys! I appreciate it! I wish I wasn't such a sugar fiend, but I am. I know it isn't good for me, but you put a cupcake in front of me and I'm GONNA eat it, lol. I need to lose a few pounds for a class reunion thing coming up next month. Nothing big, just about 10lbs or so. All total I would like to lose about 20 or so, but not in a months time, lol
  • HappyTrails7
    HappyTrails7 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I love sugar, I have been finding some things that curb my sweet tooth .

Hmmillinor, I would love to hear more about the things you have found to curb your sweet tooth.
    I thought I'd beaten my sweet tooth cravings, but they keep managing to resurrect themselves.
  • jennybinney1987
    jennybinney1987 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    anyone feel free to add me
  • kire8
    kire8 Posts: 4
    Options
    love sugar too! today i was tempted by ice cream and devil chocolate cake with chocolate frosting...i lost