Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New and looking for some weight loss buds?

Hey everyone! I'm 18 and really wanna shed some excess weight and get back into my skinny jeans. I'm a really busy person always running around with school, sports, job, and friends... not to mention my 3 incredibly active crazy brothers... so I've kinda lost touch with healthy eating and suck down junk food. Well, I USED to anyway. Now I'm gettin it together starting with myfitnesspal!!! So far i am loving it, the food database is huge! It has all my weird vegan food! Oh yea, I'm vegan <3 Anyway, now i want to get into the community part of this whole thing so, lol who wants to be my buddy and keep me in line?

Replies

• heyy another 18 yr old!! awesome! welcome!!
  • Good Luck and Welcome aboard!!
  • Good luck! You can add me as friend and we can motivate each other.
  • Hey there, I am what you would probably call an old fogie but I am 42 and just started using mfp last week and so far love it. If you want I will support you if you support me. You can add me if you want to and if you do you can message me anytime and I will answer you asap. I think I have tried every diet out there but I am hoping moderation and walking will do it, plus mfp and ppl on it.:flowerforyou:
  • Welcome! I'm 19! I'll be a buddy, if you like.