New and looking for some weight loss buds?

Options
Hey everyone! I'm 18 and really wanna shed some excess weight and get back into my skinny jeans. I'm a really busy person always running around with school, sports, job, and friends... not to mention my 3 incredibly active crazy brothers... so I've kinda lost touch with healthy eating and suck down junk food. Well, I USED to anyway. Now I'm gettin it together starting with myfitnesspal!!! So far i am loving it, the food database is huge! It has all my weird vegan food! Oh yea, I'm vegan <3 Anyway, now i want to get into the community part of this whole thing so, lol who wants to be my buddy and keep me in line?

Replies

• baycityroller
    Options
    heyy another 18 yr old!! awesome! welcome!!
  • binsylad
    Options
    Good Luck and Welcome aboard!!
  • aysegul2
    Options
    Good luck! You can add me as friend and we can motivate each other.
  • MindyF68
    Options
    Hey there, I am what you would probably call an old fogie but I am 42 and just started using mfp last week and so far love it. If you want I will support you if you support me. You can add me if you want to and if you do you can message me anytime and I will answer you asap. I think I have tried every diet out there but I am hoping moderation and walking will do it, plus mfp and ppl on it.:flowerforyou:
  • dragonfirepride
    Options
    Welcome! I'm 19! I'll be a buddy, if you like.