Ice Cream!!! :wink:
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Had six Pepperidge Farm Salted Pretzel Cookies
  • Andiebeanluvsu
    Andiebeanluvsu Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Stroh's German Chocolate Cake ice cream in a cone :)
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Vanilla ice cream (Edy's Slow Churned) and chocolate syrup

I agree with this!
    We have some type of Edy's Slow Churned almost every night. Love that stuff! My outdoor freezer is stocked with it!
    French Silk, Chocolate Chip, Cookie Dough....I could just go on and on!

When you are feeding a family of 4, its a great price too. Last week it was 2 for $5 and the limit was 4....we went a few times that week to stock up!
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    Walmart ice cream sandwich with graham cracker. ..150 calories
  • WitchesGuildMaster
    Options
    Wow! Haha I cannot believe my thread is still ongoing :laugh: all these desserts look amazing though :love: I unfortunately "binged" on the whole packet of instant pudding I planned to eat during the week, guess I'll have some sweet tea now in the evening... :blushing:
  • __hannah_
    __hannah_ Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Plain greek yogurt with vanilla protein powder mixed in as well as kashi go lean crunch berry flavored cereal for me. My husband got to have fudge swirled vanilla ice cream with chopped up peanut butter cups though.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Today for part of my breakfast LOL I had two Cinnamon Toaster Strudels, three Keebler S'Mores Graham cookies (new & delicious), & tonight I'll have a serving of Talenti Southern Butter Pecan.
  • shartran
    shartran Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Well, now...you must be a chef!
    Flexible dark chocolate ganache, milk chocolate marshmallow sponge cake, toasted marshmallow ice cream and graham crumble all made from scratch

IMG_20140713_161213.jpg
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    Talenti Sorbetto---Alphonso Mango, whey protein powder, some milk(almond), and blueberries mixed in to a smoothie.
  • MariaAkeroyd
    MariaAkeroyd Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    The other half of my Oreo-Peanut Butter Brownie cupcake.....
  • 212ackley
    212ackley Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I made a blueberry angel food cake---Mixed 1 can blueberry pie filling with 1 angel food cake mix & baked at 350 for 30 min--
    Will top off a slice with a scoop of whipped cream and maybe a strawberry or 2 :love: Any pie filling works and it is delicious! Also good with a can of crushed pineapple!
  • zenalasca
    zenalasca Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Gonna try out this place called Dssert Palace with a friend. I really hope they have something with lots of caramel (the right kind)...lol
  • ashthecat15
    ashthecat15 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    2 graham crackers each with a tbsp of Nutella. So good!!
  • kikityme
    kikityme Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Flexible dark chocolate ganache, milk chocolate marshmallow sponge cake, toasted marshmallow ice cream and graham crumble all made from scratch

IMG_20140713_161213.jpg

Run away with me. Like, today.

Sugar free jello...eaten directly out of the bowl I made it in. Hey, at least I used a spoon right?
  • sistrsprkl
    sistrsprkl Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Baskin Robbins chocolate pb :love:
  • bpp23
    bpp23 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    S'mores…3 of them…oh well..
  • Petrusilly
    Petrusilly Posts: 37 Member
    Options

IMG_20140713_161213.jpg

This looks exactly like a dessert at 1760... an SF restaurant... where did you find it?
  • Lilly_the_Hillbilly
    Lilly_the_Hillbilly Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Three cookies and a glass of wine.
  • angelamary61
    angelamary61 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Wine tonight, bad day at the office.