Hi everyone!

Options
Hi all! I am 24 and married and we have a 3 year old. I am looking to get in shape and meet some great people as well. Its so motivating to see others trying to get in shape. I hope I can commit and keep my goals : ) Hope to hear from you

Replies

• fudie
    fudie Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    ive used mfp for more than a year now and last year ive lost about 35lbs and this year i started adding friends and there is such a difference. i did it alone last year and i had a lot of rough patches but with friends that encourage you and motivate you its a great great thing!!! ive heard it said a million times logging helps loss weight and it really really does!! and having people encourage you and go the journey with you, makes such a difference! i would love to add you as a friend!
  • suemon
    suemon Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi. I can't believe u have lost so much weight!! Well done to u!! I am brand new to MFP but already it's making my think about what I am putting in my mouth and exercise! I'm very keen to have some "friends" to encourage me. I'm looking to make positive changes in my life and want this to work!!! Fed up with nothing to wear and feeling "fat" and "unhealthy"!!!
  • Monroe121
    Monroe121 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    You have my support 100%
  • dlowe11
    Options
    I followed Wendy here! She is my step-daughter. So far I love this place. I had bariatric surgery 5 years ago but have been slowly putting the weight back on in the last 2 years. It's time to get back down to where I was.